Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru
Default the most off topic spamming randomness anything goes chatting laughing thread

anything goes here!!!! do anything be as random as you want you can spam (not so much that it takes forever to see the post under) so have fun and ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: the most off topic spamming randomness anything goes chatting laughing thread

Then I guess I don't feel bad going this:

dsfjksfdhkl.djoidgfll./jm!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
kentaru
Banned

Default Re: the most off topic spamming randomness anything goes chatting laughing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Then I guess I don't feel bad going this:

dsfjksfdhkl.djoidgfll./jm!!!
seiofrnhrnjdgjdgtldkfklcgfko;jionjmkpjidgmk (pretty much broke my keyboard doing this XD)
Old 08-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

nahmdnvjxchfeiknmxcbzhudfjiol;rfkejnwugcyujfds ghbscxn kcxvn u iiw kmj ipjnvncxvjehsdfn fvnsdajjbgfgebwiufncvionne9jdfhnudfhnjasdnduhfiopf =sa]p jpjnainsssplargy.
SPLARGY!
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #5
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
nahmdnvjxchfeiknmxcbzhudfjiol;rfkejnwugcyujfds ghbscxn kcxvn u iiw kmj ipjnvncxvjehsdfn fvnsdajjbgfgebwiufncvionne9jdfhnudfhnjasdnduhfiopf =sa]p jpjnainsssplargy.
SPLARGY!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
9naruto
Chunin Exam Proctor

9naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentaru View Post
'o' that look like my aunt

"You couldn't hit me with a hollow tip even if you graduated with a sniper scholarship... this is my lyrical semi-automatic, pop-pop-pop!" ~Bulletproof
9naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9naruto View Post
'o' that look like my aunt
XD
Old 08-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #8
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Fan of Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
boo!
Fan of Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

IM A FIRIN MA LAZOR!!!
BWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
shoop de wooop

Quote:
Even a Sephiroth cant resist Ice Cream XD

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #10
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ctfkjyhnnjh dnfrthdsrftnhj sdlrjtsh;tu58r6tywo4i857bywon458y n4wo5y4w59867uyrw5bnwr5kiynwb549876w34o9856nwb4l5i nwuy48956ybw4po9ytgkjsrthl;s;yi5u4r586ytr
erh;gwtr8giyltsriuysr5tiuy8s4586ty3490235034=65w45 yuaoiew46uqw29078 50u19q[t039 5srtikhjssoirtj jfglkfsx;jxoprjy5usw;pr5yuls89eyrt;er5uiyrtsoiuyps ortiysrty
yrtiyohstryliourhtlutr5ir8tyulosrteiyg98345uj3406t eruje-=5rtyposw5erhurtyudyghdgysydtyjdgyjj
dghj654dyj654ytj56d4yjjhfhjkfhkfghjd65gjh47d65yt84 judt85u4dt7654udt6y5gjjjj
h4dg65j4dgy65j4d6g5jy4dg65kyh4d65gju4sgfj56sx4gfjs 56ghj4d6g5hj46fsg5j4s654j
s6gf5j4s65yj4s6g5hk4dg6hk7ty58j4dy6jt5dtg4yj56gj1d 0gh5dghjd4+d4g74dg65hdgh.dghjs
ghj56d4ghj5dghj1n

Quote:

Old 08-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #11
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to jiveh125 Send a message via Skype™ to jiveh125

did u know the end of a shoelace is called an anglet lol

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

~Figment Of Your Imagination~

Black Veil Brides & Asking Alexandria <3

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
jiveh125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hey there CUZ!!!! Long time no see... Ok so

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

ummm...so ANYTHING GOES? Ok then....WELCOME TO SHAYDTOWN....Where insanity rules and chaos runs rampid. Look for us just South of Imagi-Nation. You can't miss the Giant Space ship with the flashing lights. Just watch out for Evil...he likes to leave piles of sin around. NASTY if you step in them...EWWW!

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #14
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Fan of Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

././././././././././././././/.//.//..//.././././././././././././././././
Old 09-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #15
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

this isnt even funny.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #16
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #17
TsukuyomiNightmare
Academy Graduate

TsukuyomiNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
I REALLY hate this song after playing Rock Band on PSP
TsukuyomiNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #18
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

checkmate!

Quote:

Old 09-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #19
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

O_o SHHHEELLLLO?
Old 09-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #20
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
O_o SHHHEELLLLO?
idusidcdbasifbgasduihds9hvlkng vbklgn kgjkc ][pskopadpskfiosdjgfdihjsdof[a]afo[afpefofho ofhogh sdafvdhghdagirjgaiojnauiaerghiorg hdofasvnfbvlkufd jvhjofdghfhf bvsdocvdfubvvdx]v\v\v;kvfbvd9ivPcvuvhc]\dozfjDfodiuvcvhov-iwe09uovjcpjufsvj v'vx\vb'vvkKVnvdfl
'cmbozcjvodfzsdovjufdg\zg]g=[pvfp-[]_sidpsdkifivjfiodvj

Tags
chat, random, spam