Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #21
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions

glad i finally found this thread...helped me a lot!!! was starting to feel really, really stupid... thanks!!!

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
Old 08-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #22
Tamoor Uchiha
Genin

Tamoor Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey sage, I wanted to know: Can you change or modify your username twice?
I want to change my name from "Tamoor Uchiha" to "Seth Uchiha"

I guess this is where it all begins... hmm...

Old 08-25-2009, 09:11 AM   #23
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoor Uchiha View Post
Hey sage, I wanted to know: Can you change or modify your username twice?
I want to change my name from "Tamoor Uchiha" to "Seth Uchiha"
We used to let people, but it got out of hand. So unless it's a really good reason, unfortunately the answer is no

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Old 09-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #24
Emily the Penguin
Academy Graduate

Emily the Penguin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this was very useful.. thank you Sage Mode!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #25
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have a question: How does your rep power increase? I undestand how rep goes up and down, but nothing I've found explains how rep power works. Could someone please explain this to me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #26
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Smile Re: Frequently Asked Questions

I know 'yall are busy being awesome and stuff, so I'll be patient. ^_^ *Sits and waits...*

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #27
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@looney-lyra:

i'll save you from reading the thread about rep system so here...

Reputation power is calculated like so:

For every 365 number of days since you signed up, you gain 1 point of reputation power.
For every 2000 posts, you gain 1 point of reputation power.
For every 50 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation power.

but i think you should read it if you have the time...the link is on the first post of this thread.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #28
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
@looney-lyra:

i'll save you from reading the thread about rep system so here...

Reputation power is calculated like so:

For every 365 number of days since you signed up, you gain 1 point of reputation power.
For every 2000 posts, you gain 1 point of reputation power.
For every 50 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation power.

but i think you should read it if you have the time...the link is on the first post of this thread.
Ahhhhhhhh. I understand now. Thank you.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #29
Roni1301
Freshmen Academy Student

Roni1301 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thank you so much for the info!
Old 09-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #30
Shadows
Ninja Academy Student

Shadows is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks you. kage
Old 09-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #31
scythe
Ninja Academy Student

scythe is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thx this helps me alot.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #32
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Same here.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:51 AM   #33
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

ok thanxx

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #34
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thx Sage

Old 09-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #35
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

What exactly counts as inappropriate language here?

I mean I've seen Shryse and Sage Mode use somewhat colorful language that although
it doesn't bother me there are some people who do get bothered by it (and just about
everything else.)

Is it ok to use the same vocabulary as Shryse or Sage Mode or do they have diplomatic immunity. I'm not trying to complain and say "GRRR-ables! Why can't I
use questionable words and sentences!? Viz is a piece of GRR-ables"
I'm just wondering what the actual rules are here.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #36
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

You should refrain from commonly-thought-as-dirty-or-vulgar words. (Cuss words.) Most of those are blocked, of course. Besides the ones that are blocked, it'd be wise to refrain from sexual language (I'm not sure how much of that is blocked).

You'd probably need to ask one of them for real specifics as I'm not completely sure what verges on inappropriate here. I think a rule of thumb would be if you have to ask about it, don't say it.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #37
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm not planning on using curse words, mind you. It's just at one time I used a word
that rhymes with "sick" and starts with the first two letters of "proofread" and I
didn't even realize it actually means another word which is short for "Richard."
However that word that is short for "Richard" and also a former vice president
was used by either Shryse or Sage Mode (I forget which one.) so I'm a bit
confused as to why the word I used which means the same thing as what
Shryse or Sage Mode used but (to me) doesn't seem as bad had to be
censored.

Is the word I used actually that much worse? Is it the forum I used it in? Is it
because I don't work for Viz Media...yet (and by work I mean own.) Is Shryse
and Sage Mode just jerks (I doubt that though)?
Old 09-20-2009, 12:51 PM   #38
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I've seen it used before, actually. As to whether or not the users got in trouble, I can't say. So, I really don't know if it's a bad word here or not. I think if you send a PM to Sir Ricey or Sage Mod and explain they'll set you straight.

They're really nice guys, by the way.

Sorry I couldn't help much, I don't know specific words that are deemed inappropriate (besides the general curse words).
Old 09-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #39
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

I think if you send a PM to Sir Ricey or Sage Mod and explain they'll set you straight.

I would but I think they'd prefer if I asked here so they don't have to answer twice.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:42 AM   #40
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A question: What are wars with the villages and how do you fight them?
Closed Thread

Tags
faq