Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi Gaiden Movie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhokage613 View Post
well I went on the offical jappenese naruto website and there was a tralier I couldnt understan what was going on cause there were no subs but at the end I heared all this intense music and Naruto screaming KAKASHI SENSI
That was a trailer for the new Naruto Shippuden movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

FoxBoy2900 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi gaiden is too long 2 be a movie it like a whole season it will probably come out on tv after shippuden

Naruto Rulz!

Lets rev it up!!-yusai

sis:Hinata_Byakugan
Bro:shippuden515120,DragonAngel
Genin of Village Hidden Guarded by Dragons
FoxBoy2900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #23
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBoy2900 View Post
Kakashi gaiden is too long 2 be a movie it like a whole season it will probably come out on tv after shippuden
it was not a whole season, it was only 5 chapters in the manga, that is like, 5 or 6 episodes, if that

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #24
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

well lets call it a short arc

Naruto Rulz!

Lets rev it up!!-yusai

Old 06-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #25
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
well lets call it a short arc
no not really, each chapter is 17-19 pages long, there is enough to make a 2 hour movie, no more

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #26
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

u cant give me anything can u hahahaha well 2 tell u i would rather a series make more suspence and makes it last longer

Naruto Rulz!

Lets rev it up!!-yusai

Old 06-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #27
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
u cant give me anything can u hahahaha well 2 tell u i would rather a series make more suspence and makes it last longer

then the whole thing wouldd be fillers, there was only 5 chapters to take things from, so 99% of the series would be fillers, unless it was a mini series, which would be cool.

/Heil

Old 06-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #28
FoxBoy2900
Chunin Exam Participant

srry ment 2 say mini series yea that waz wat i ment but i mean cmon u gotta admit a few fillers of that would b pretty kool

Naruto Rulz!

Lets rev it up!!-yusai

Old 06-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #29
Shani9099
Freshmen Academy Student

Shani9099 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRaiga89 View Post
Well it looks like Kakashi Gaiden is being animated according Shonen Jump:

<removed link>
thats really great... I am so excited ...
hurry up..

Last edited by Tracer; 08-28-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Link to fanart
Shani9099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #30
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

It seems fan made stuff confuses people for the real thing. Kakashi is my (2nd) favorite character, so it would be cool if they actually did a movie.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #31
slayer95
Genin

slayer95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
It seems fan made stuff confuses people for the real thing. Kakashi is my (2nd) favorite character, so it would be cool if they actually did a movie.
it would, but it may take time to make that movie.

Danzo haters unite
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

evil side- Danzo is a cockroach, YOU MUST DIE.
slayer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #32
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I want a Kakashi gaiden movie......
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #33
XxHikariXx
Genin

XxHikariXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to XxHikariXx Send a message via MSN to XxHikariXx Send a message via Yahoo to XxHikariXx

It'd be cool but I am sure they won't do that now they explained all of Kakashi's past..
Ninja Registration #102546
Spoiler:

Name: Hikari Yuiki
Village: Fire
Is she/he a biju, if yes, how many tails? : Yes, 8 tails.
Jutsu: Lightning Strike, Light Quake ; In 8 tailed mode: Lightning Bubble Blast (That can destroy the whole village at once.)
Elements: Lightning

XxHikariXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:16 AM   #34
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i hope it's good.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:49 AM   #35
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

lets seen it wiil be good enough
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
arsenakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #36
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

They should have made it into a movie instead of a couple of episodes.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote