Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I think Madara is going to revive Orochimaru

cause Mdara may have powers over other dimensions so he could probably take Orochimaru out of the dimension Sasunoo sealed him in.

Or a wierd thought, if Madara teleports his body into other dimensions at certain points in times, wouldn't it be cool if he does that to avoid attacks and it happens to be in the body Orochimaru is locked in. While he is phasing out of real life and into that other dimension orochimaru attacks his bdoy and steals it.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: I think Madara is going to revive Orochimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
cause Mdara may have powers over other dimensions so he could probably take Orochimaru out of the dimension Sasunoo sealed him in.

Or a wierd thought, if Madara teleports his body into other dimensions at certain points in times, wouldn't it be cool if he does that to avoid attacks and it happens to be in the body Orochimaru is locked in. While he is phasing out of real life and into that other dimension orochimaru attacks his bdoy and steals it.
Spoiler:
Nope.Orochimaru used his Hydra attack.Masashi is big into these Japanese myths.Susanoo defeated the 8 headed snake,One of the biggest events there.
He wouldnt use such an epic moment in Japanese Mythology only to bring Orochimaru back.
Im sure we saw the last of him and Kabuto will surpress him somehow.

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Not only that but I can of at least a few other powerful shinobi that would be of better use to him than Orochimaru.....Of he were to bring anyone back it would be Nagato...
Old 08-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I don't know if Madara will revive Orochimaru or not.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
firetaz83
Freshmen Academy Student

firetaz83 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Madara is powerful enough to not have to bring Orochimaru back besides if he did then eventually they would end up fighting to see who was better and that would just take forever to find out
firetaz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:03 AM   #6
BankaiZ
Ninja Academy Student

BankaiZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How could he do that?
When hes already in kabutos body?
BankaiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #7
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's possible but I don't think Kishimoto would revive orochimaru. He quite over rated and he has been in many film already. During Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:11 AM   #8
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this is not one of the best theory's I've ever read
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this was my theory too

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm pretty sure that Kabuto will either become a BIG threat after MAdara, or Oro will come back
Old 09-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he probvably wouldnt
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #12
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Yea I don't think so. Cause its a waste of time. And besides, remember in the episode that they showed here when Kabuto took Orochimaru's body. Half of his body is covered by Orochimar's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
the ninja in the Darkness
Genin

the ninja in the Darkness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think its very weird that u think that
the ninja in the Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post

Why would he want to revive Oro? Kabuto has absorbed Oro's power and surpased it, plus he's a much easier target. If I were Madara, I would send Zetsu to recruit Kabuto. It would be too much trouble to revive a person who's already betrayed the Akatsuki. Besides, Oro couldn't defeat Itachi or Sasuke, no way he could ever beat Madara.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #15
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i could see this happening but i like him being dead, he snared me alot
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZ View Post
How could he do that?
When hes already in kabutos body?
That is true.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #17
The Bruce
Veteran Chunin

The Bruce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Crap man, we just killed him. jeez, he was such a pedifile. No, plz dont let him come back. Madara, NO NO RENCARNATE OROCHIMARU!!!

*Madara looks at The Bruce and uses the black fire of hell to engulf him*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HHHHHHHHHHH!!!! F***ing hell sempai!!! sry gosh...ow ow...that stuff is gonna leave a nastyier scar than kibiki's.
Forum Family:
Big Bro:Toma RNK
Bro in Arms: RedBlade (R.I.P.) , ECW Original
Little Bro: kisamerocks
Cuz: AgentShayd
Fellow Scot/Irish: Jinchiruuki
The Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #18
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja in the Darkness View Post
i think its very weird that u think that

Well, its true. They showed an episode of it.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #19
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here are some of my reasons
1) Akatsuki is running out of members and it can be easy to simply bring him back if Madara's powers do indeed involve shifting through another dimension. Also originally Orochimaru was very helpful in managing the absorption of Tailed Beasts (Kisame says in epsiode 20 or so)

2) Madara may have the power to retrieve Orochimaru from the Sasunoo-sealed world. As the mentor of Itachi, Madara knows his abilities and may have the power to bringing Orochimaru back

3) Orochimaru was a major Naruto villian and I just think having him beaten the way he was, well it was cool, but there was more to him. More potential evil to come from Orochimaru

4) Orochimaru's experiments on reviving the dead, body-snatching—Madara seems to have been interested in those. He talks about not being whole in the latest chapter and it seems like he needs to be brought back. I think this is why he let Orochimaru int he Akatsuki, cause of his knowledge of regeneration.

5) Similar to #4, Madara seems to have wanted Pain's/Nagato's mass revival ability for himself. Well know, who are the remaining Akatsuki members who know about regeneration and rebirth. Orochimaru isn't technically dead, he's trapped in another dimension. So Madara might have to resort to using his techniques to help restore life to himself.

Side note: Orochimaru's remains are in Kabuto. But Orochimaru's consciousness is not fully there. Only part of it, kind of like how part of Minato was inside Naruto. But its not the same as Orochimaru himself being inside Kabuto. The original is sealed away.

This isn't really a theory btw. I don't think there's a really high chance of this, I just think its a decent possibility. Could happen, probably won't. I want to see something like this happen though. But if Orochimaru does come back, maybe this will be the way
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:15 AM   #20
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

All so true.