Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default How do I tell my parents?

Here's the deal, while my parent's been on vacation I've been using my house for party's mostly... Everyday, I want to come clean so that I don't have to worry about them not knowing, so when I do party I wouldn't have to get drunk so bad so I would forgot, how do I tell them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: How do I tell my parents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Here's the deal, while my parent's been on vacation I've been using my house for party's mostly... Everyday, I want to come clean so that I don't have to worry about them not knowing, so when I do party I wouldn't have to get drunk so bad so I would forgot, how do I tell them?
Just tell them directly either on the phone or when they come back because yeah you'll be in trouble but it'll ease your guilt, I think thats what you ment anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just say "guys I wanna be honest with you I had a party
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

You need to understand, my parent's aren't everyday parents, I've tried so bad to tell them on the phone or even in 1v1 talks, just can't come out cause I'm afraid so bad, I mean my Dad was a partydude, until he met my mom and stuff, I don't know what I do.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

I've probably had more than 30 parties at my house.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

How long have ur parents been gone dude

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
Old 09-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #7
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

2 months -sits down and puts hands on face-

Old 09-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

holy **** that's a long time

Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
2 months -sits down and puts hands on face-
Dude!! Well......try and make it seem like you partied for like less....well your dad should understand cuz he used to be like you right?

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, my dad partied almost 4 time's a week, I probably do double that, so I don't know Sis, he's gonna beat my @ss so bad.

Last edited by Obito; 09-01-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #11
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What you edited was interesting... you might want to change that

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #12
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

If you be honest the beating will be less painful than if he found out another way

Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #13
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Uhh, regardless, I'm gonna get beat, I'm trying to tell them without any of the beating Uchiha.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #14
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Did you say you were drinking? Any you're frickin 14?

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #15
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

I know but you have to face the fact that maybe your ass will get whooped (no offence) Just try to lower your voice a little so you sound innocent and you will probably not get beat (it works for me)

Old 09-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #16
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

I started drinking when I started to have parties.

I've thought of begging my dad.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #17
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

Well make sure you tell the nicer of two evils that you partied that way that person will try to convince the other its not that bad AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET BEATEN that is inevitable it is something that is going to happen but i would suggest not telling them you drank as the beating will be much less harmfull try to leave out as many details as possible and just say it straight up say it proudly showing weakness means you are ashamed which gives them the idea that you did some bad stuff
so don't cry while telling them suck it up and just do it

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #18
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

If your going to tell your parents about the parties you better leave out the part that you drank or no matter what you say you will get your ass really whooped

Old 09-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #19
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

My parent's are going to be home in 5 days.

I got a feeling I'm gonna get the worst beating of my life.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #20
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

Now just stay mellow if you are going to get beat then live up the next 5 days (NOT BY PARTYING) find something you like to do and do it cuz for the next 4+ months you'll be grounded

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote