Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Exclamation Who is the NEXT... -SPOILERS-

-Spoilers-

Spoiler:
Okay for the people who read manga, we know that Tsunade is out cold (I dont know how to spell the word, but I hope you know what I mean.) So the village needs another Hokage, and Donzo took the role as Hokage, but the village leaders or council people were considering Kakashi. We know the Jonin still havent voted yet, and Donzo controlled the minds of the leaders and council people to get him in as Hokage.

Spoiler:
Now who do you think is going to become the next Hokage??? Is Donzo going to keep the role or are the people going to pick Kakashi???

???????????
Old 08-29-2009, 07:57 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who is the NEXT... -SPOILERS-

Spoiler:
Danzo needs the votes of the Jounin to become Hokage.
Now that this came out I doubt he'll get them.

Kakashi wouldnt make a good Hokage.Can you see him on the desk doing work all day long?

Maybe Shizune.She aided Tsunade these years and knows how it works.

I can't see anyone else except her.

OH wait maybe Iruka.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
i agaree with sis i think shizune or iruka would make good hokages but shizune porlly would be better after all she was at lady tsunades side ever second of every day she was hokagae
Old 08-29-2009, 08:03 AM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
I know what you mean how like shizune or Iruka would be good hokages because they know how every thing works, but like no one has ever said their names to even be up for vote. So i wonder who will be the next hokage
Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Spoiler:
I know what you mean how like shizune or Iruka would be good hokages because they know how every thing works, but like no one has ever said their names to even be up for vote. So i wonder who will be the next hokage
Spoiler:
it cant be naruto becuse hes too young still and it cant be danzo becuse the jounin will never vote for him so idk
Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 AM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yes but once it comes out there will be a new Nomination.

Also...Kishimoto said There will be a fight between Tobi and Team Naruto where one dies and one becomes unable to fight.That seems to happen now with Tobi talking to Naruto.

I doubt Naruto will.So either Kakashi or Yamato.And Konoha doesnt need a dead Hokage or someone completely unable to fight.

So possibly new Nomination or Konoha might be left without a Hokage causing a powerstruggle inside Konoha.Would be a typical Kishimoto twist.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:10 AM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Spoiler:
Shikamaru or his father for Hokage anyone?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 AM   #8
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
I think Kakashi or maybe shikamaru or shikamaru father should become Hokage. They're all Representative of the country and well known. Which make it easier to understand what their nation is. That way it make it easier to make rules and orders.

Last edited by ベーゼル; 08-29-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 AM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Spoiler:
Shikamaru or his father for Hokage anyone?
Shikamaru is too lazy.His father seems just the same way.

I would love to see Hiashi.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #10
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Yes but once it comes out there will be a new Nomination.

Also...Kishimoto said There will be a fight between Tobi and Team Naruto where one dies and one becomes unable to fight.That seems to happen now with Tobi talking to Naruto.

I doubt Naruto will.So either Kakashi or Yamato.And Konoha doesnt need a dead Hokage or someone completely unable to fight.

So possibly new Nomination or Konoha might be left without a Hokage causing a powerstruggle inside Konoha.Would be a typical Kishimoto twist.

Spoiler:
I hope kakashi dont die and i dont want yamato to die either, and we know naruto isnt going to die and he is always going to be able to fight. That just really stumped me lol, now im going to have to think.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #11
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
-Spoilers-

Spoiler:
Okay for the people who read manga, we know that Tsunade is out cold (I dont know how to spell the word, but I hope you know what I mean.) So the village needs another Hokage, and Donzo took the role as Hokage, but the village leaders or council people were considering Kakashi. We know the Jonin still havent voted yet, and Donzo controlled the minds of the leaders and council people to get him in as Hokage.

Spoiler:
Now who do you think is going to become the next Hokage??? Is Donzo going to keep the role or are the people going to pick Kakashi???

???????????
Wow! I never noticed that! Danzo was controlling the minds of the people, that's why they decided so quickly!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #12
Timoto
Chunin Exam Participant

Timoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Timoto

Honestly. i dont think Shizune would be a good Hokage.. just becuase you know how it works doesnt mean you can do it. And just because you would be good at it doesn't mean that you have the reputation. the only reason why Tsunade and Jiryah were selected because they were AWESOME fighters. the 3rd was an awesome fighter.. and the first. amazing. real leaders for the village need to be established ninjas. LIKE Kakashi or Naruto. Naruto might be YOUNG but Gara is no older and he's running the village. I'd even venture to say Konohamaru soon because if he's able to learn Rasengan from Naruto in the matter of that time (super short) means he is able to do anything. Shikamaru would be good but he's not established at all as an 'eliete' ninja as Naruto or Kakashi. so my top three would be
1 naruto
2 kakashi
3 Neji's uncle he is wise reserved and an awesome fighter.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

i see ur point timoto i totally for got about gaara but i dont think kishimoto is gonna make naruto hokage just yet not until he gets saskue back i dont think plus narutos not the kind of person to sit behind a desk all day i have no doubt that naruto will be a hokage just not yet
Old 08-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #14
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hopefully tsunade wakes up and beats the crap out of danzo. I'm afraid she might look like an old lady now though
Old 08-29-2009, 01:15 PM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Danzo will be Hokage. Obviously he has some tricks up his sleeve. This is the guy who
runs the Anbu Black Ops. Tsunade will die because Danzo will have her killed while
she's in a coma and make it look like she died from the coma.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #16
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Shikamaru is too lazy.His father seems just the same way.

I would love to see Hiashi.
I really think that Hiashi would be the best choice....cause comparing with all the other options...

1-Kakashi, althought appears to be the best choice, he would be better in the role of ANBU leader and a Konoha advisor (like the role the elders perform), than properly the Hokage, he is too lazy, he would stay all day re-reading Jiraiyas novels....
2-Shikamaru is to lazy (and young), and Shikamaru's father is a bit, do as I say, don't do what I do...cause in the end he is a bit lazy himself...
3- Iruka or Shizune...althought booth know what they have to do, they fail in the requirement of "the most strongest of Konoha's shinobi are picked asHokage sucessors..."

Hiashi would be far of a better choice...

1- he is a powerfull ninja, leader of the Hyuuga a well respected clan
2- beeing a calm ninja, he would probably take a role of a peace keeper, and suporting Naruto in his quest to bring peace to the ninja world
3- and for me he is the only one that can properly "clean the house" after Danzo beeing exposed, sending away the elders, probably dismantling root, etc....

Old 08-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
ninjamom
Genin

ninjamom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
I know I'm the lone vote on this one, but I think Tsunade will recover from her coma. Her strength will have been recovered while she slept and again stored on her forehead. I'd like to see her make a surprise appearance at the Kage meeting, once the fight with the Raikage is over. Although I think it's unlikely to happen.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #18
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
Probably she'll recover from her coma,but nobody is mention about Tsunade in the manga though.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #19
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Hopefully Tsunades wakes up soon
Old 08-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #20
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think either Shizune or Iruka....i cant imagine Shikamaru sitting at a desk all day....he will probs just fall asleep xD

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!