Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #41
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Main Character Deaths?

i can take a few dieing but not all of them it would be useless if they all die
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #42
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think any of them are gonna die maybe one
but thats about it.. danzo is going down!
Old 08-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #43
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInReality4 View Post
....Why would he kill himself O_o???
Actually I take that back...and I googled What if Might Gai died, and here was someones theory, NOT MINE:

If Gai-sensei died, I have always imagined Lee becoming extremely melancholic (as he seems to be mildly manic depressive during normal circumstances, anyways). And, while not questioning his affection and respect for his teacher, Lee might also begin to have troubles with some of the major beliefs that Gai touted: believing in oneself, in particular.

Primarily, I see Lee having difficulties with the fact that none of those teachings protected Gai (what if they aren't true! ) combined with his own grief that the one person who was always there, supporting him no matter what is gone. This opinion comes from Lee's obviously fragile confidence in himself (i.e. his feelings as a child; his attitude before the operation), and the fact that no matter how many times Gai tells him that he should believe in his abilities, Lee only seems to be able to do it while Gai is watching or pushing him.

However, under NO circumstances would Lee commit suicide.

For one, he would likely consider it disrespectful to Gai's memory, rather than honoring it (especially if Gai died protecting Lee in some way, which is possible). Due to the fact that the man devoted his life to training Lee, and for the boy to just throw that all away out of grief...:huh

But, mostly, Lee would never commit suicide because the kid has already made more than a few "promises of a lifetime". His vow to protect Sakura until he dies sticks out as a rather important one. And, I just do not think that Lee is the kind of person that would take the easy way out and renege on the spirit of his promises.

Anyways, Lee would be overly depressed. But, then, like others have said, he would begin to train once again. And, although I don't see him pushing himself even harder (as if that's possible...he was training 24/7 practically), I do see him finally becoming his own person and probably gaining the help of others with his training (even though it's just taijutsu, Lee could use some variation that Gai just can't seem to offer...weapon use in canon please!).

Unfortunately, while the relationship is one of my favorites on the show, Gai is a crutch for Lee. And, I think that, after all is said and done. Gai's death would cause Lee to grow up. Become a stronger, more capable shinobi and a more well-rounded human being.

Who would probably end up being as late as Kakashi, spending half of his days in front of that old war monument

(Again, not my theory, just one of my favs, )
Old 08-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #44
-deidara-
Genin Elite

-deidara- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that shikamaru will die
-deidara- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #45
LightningShuriken
Academy Graduate

LightningShuriken has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

NOOOOOOOO no no no no no no see if gai died then rocklee would go into a state of depression. And what people who are in difficult times do? well some them use things to get over their depression. And of course lee would use that "special" drink he had back in Part I. Therefore he would become a permanent user of the LOOPY FIST. And pretty much own anybody who got in his way LOOPY FIST MADNESS

(i didnt use the other word to describe loopy only because im not sure if it would fly here...hey what can I say, Im new)
LightningShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #46
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningShuriken View Post
NOOOOOOOO no no no no no no see if gai died then rocklee would go into a state of depression. And what people who are in difficult times do? well some them use things to get over their depression. And of course lee would use that "special" drink he had back in Part I. Therefore he would become a permanent user of the LOOPY FIST. And pretty much own anybody who got in his way LOOPY FIST MADNESS

(i didnt use the other word to describe loopy only because im not sure if it would fly here...hey what can I say, Im new)
So you are saying Lee would become a raging alcoholic? -_-
Old 08-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #47
LightningShuriken
Academy Graduate

LightningShuriken has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Main Character s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockleesfuturewife View Post
so you are saying lee would become a raging alcoholic? -_-

absolutely yes
LightningShuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #48
Mirror
Apprentice Genin

Mirror is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea i think if Naruto likes Sakura so much i think Hinata will be in so much pain , But i wud really like it if Naruto Takes Hinata
Mirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #49
StuckInReality4
Apprentice Genin

StuckInReality4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Actually I take that back...and I googled What if Might Gai died, and here was someones theory, NOT MINE:

If Gai-sensei died, I have always imagined Lee becoming extremely melancholic (as he seems to be mildly manic depressive during normal circumstances, anyways). And, while not questioning his affection and respect for his teacher, Lee might also begin to have troubles with some of the major beliefs that Gai touted: believing in oneself, in particular.

Primarily, I see Lee having difficulties with the fact that none of those teachings protected Gai (what if they aren't true! ) combined with his own grief that the one person who was always there, supporting him no matter what is gone. This opinion comes from Lee's obviously fragile confidence in himself (i.e. his feelings as a child; his attitude before the operation), and the fact that no matter how many times Gai tells him that he should believe in his abilities, Lee only seems to be able to do it while Gai is watching or pushing him.

However, under NO circumstances would Lee commit suicide.

For one, he would likely consider it disrespectful to Gai's memory, rather than honoring it (especially if Gai died protecting Lee in some way, which is possible). Due to the fact that the man devoted his life to training Lee, and for the boy to just throw that all away out of grief...:huh

But, mostly, Lee would never commit suicide because the kid has already made more than a few "promises of a lifetime". His vow to protect Sakura until he dies sticks out as a rather important one. And, I just do not think that Lee is the kind of person that would take the easy way out and renege on the spirit of his promises.

Anyways, Lee would be overly depressed. But, then, like others have said, he would begin to train once again. And, although I don't see him pushing himself even harder (as if that's possible...he was training 24/7 practically), I do see him finally becoming his own person and probably gaining the help of others with his training (even though it's just taijutsu, Lee could use some variation that Gai just can't seem to offer...weapon use in canon please!).

Unfortunately, while the relationship is one of my favorites on the show, Gai is a crutch for Lee. And, I think that, after all is said and done. Gai's death would cause Lee to grow up. Become a stronger, more capable shinobi and a more well-rounded human being.

Who would probably end up being as late as Kakashi, spending half of his days in front of that old war monument

(Again, not my theory, just one of my favs, )
ooh, thats VERY true. yes i completly agree now!

"Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."
... Okay, fine, I won't try to argue with that...

... Hmm, I wanted to put something else here but I forgot...
StuckInReality4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #50
temari_hatake
Apprentice Genin

temari_hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukiangel16 View Post
Spoiler:

Hinata does die, Pain kills her.

then he brings her back, so what was the whole point in killing her in the first place??
lol...
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I will use Google before asking another dumb question.
temari_hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #51
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

this is naruto no main characters die *sakura drops dead* say anything and i sware ill kill you
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #52
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

but seriuosly i can see naruto dying..........................his hair hehehehehehe
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #53
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInReality4 View Post
ooh, thats VERY true. yes i completly agree now!
Good! ^^
Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #54
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

danzo will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee
Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #55
Kigeki
Freshmen Academy Student

Kigeki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Pain kills kakashi but then naruto goes to nagato and he heals everyone in kohona
Kigeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #56
LeafShinobi
Chunin Exam Participant

LeafShinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Sasuke dies, then from Naruto.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #57
hoarsgrl9
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Up you're butt and around the corner. Now leave me the hell alone.
hoarsgrl9 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If Kakashi dies again, I will go beserk. *feddle position* If Sakura dies, both Lee and Naruto would go crazy!

Demon Form!
Spoiler:

hoarsgrl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #58
LeafShinobi
Chunin Exam Participant

LeafShinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hm.. I would go INSANE if Sai died.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #59
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe Kiba or Shino...>.<
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #60
ninjamom
Genin

ninjamom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiKala89 View Post
I don't think any of them will.. Like Fan of Minato said, it's kind of a next generation thing.. A few of them might come close though.. Like Hinata did..
I agree with my fellow Twilight village member and Fan of Minato. I think the Naruto's class will remain intact. Their senseis are another matter..., but I hope not.
Spoiler:
I'm still recovering from losing Jiraiya, I don't want to lose any more leaf ninja.
ninjamom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, genin, main characters