View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #122
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 52

Erasure

With their next objective in mind, the group of Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy and Pluto journeyed from Disney Town to Radiant Garden. They did so with the help of Mickey who created a portal of light. Walking into the portal, they didn't immediately enter Radiant Garden, but instead walked along a cosmic pathway to the area. As they were walked to Radiant Garden though, they were attacked by a group of Unknowns.

In typical fashion, the regular Unknowns were no problem for them. They would attack, but the group had their own ways of combating them. Sora, Goofy and Riku stuck mostly to their close range attacks. Donald stuck with his long range attacks. As for Kairi and Mickey, they mixed it up, going close range and long range about half of the time. Pluto simply moved about distracting the enemies.

At the point they were all destroyed though, they of course all joined together to create a giant Unknown. It was no more difficult to beat though than the regular giant Unknown though. Mickey jumped up and struck the neck of the Unknown, defeating it. With that, the group nodded to each other and walked out through the portal of light at the end of the path.

After walking through, they found themselves in the familiar streets of Radiant Garden. They walked through to the main square of Radiant Garden where a familiar face walked up to them.

Spoiler:

Donald: Scrooge! What's the rush?

Scrooge: There's a problem over at Merlin's house. Thankfully you guys are here though. Can you help us?

Mickey: Gosh! Of course we can. But I want to ask you something first. Have you seen Sephiroth around?

Scrooge: Sephiroth? No, he hasn't been around for quite some time. It must have been about six months since he dropped by.

Goofy: Gawrsh! That's a long time.

Scrooge: Yes, it is. But, enough of that. Like I said, Merlin needs you. It'd be best to not keep him waiting.

The group nodded to Scrooge and made their way across the town until reaching Merlin's house. Upon arrival, they walked inside to see Merlin standing there. As soon as he noticed them, Merlin walked up to them and shook their hands, though he seemed to be rushing himself.

Sora: What's the matter Merlin?

Merlin: It's the 100 Acre Wood, there's something wrong. I have the book opened, but it keeps erasing itself, and I don't know why.

Riku: Perhaps there's someone inside the book causing trouble.

Merlin: That was the only conclusion I could come up with too. So, I have to ask a favor of you guys. I need you to go inside the book and explore it. Find out what's going on. Can you do that for me?

Mickey: Of course we can, just leave it to us.

With that, they all agreed to help Merlin out by exploring the inside of the book to find the problem. Donald and Goofy walked to join the group, but Mickey stopped them.

Mickey: Sorry guys, but you won't be able to enter the world. Only people with keyblades can enter.

Donald: Wait, so does that mean the person messing with the world is a keyblade wielder?

Merlin: I didn't think of that, but you're probably right.

Mickey: Could it be Terra, or another guardian of light?

Merlin: I doubt it. I can't imagine any of the guardians wrecking having on this book.

Mickey: Alright. Well, I guess we'll just have to go find out for ourselves. Sora, Riku, Kairi are you guys ready?

Sora, Riku and Kairi nodded as they prepared to go into the book. Just as they were going inside though, a portal of darkness appeared and a hand of an organization member reached out to grab Mickey. Mickey was pulled through the portal. Donald and Goofy jumped through the portal after him as the portal closed before anyone else could get through.

Sora: What just happened?

Merlin: Mickey's gone.

Riku: It doesn't matter right now. The three of us have a task to do. We'll find Mickey later.

Sora and Kairi nodded to show they understood and the three were sucked into the world of the 100 Acre Wood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 03-16-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote