View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #120
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 51

King Pete

Sora, Donald and Goofy reached the main courtyard where Pete held the Ultima Weapon keyblade in his hand and had Mickey trapped in a dark bubble. Pete pointed his keyblade from atop the hedge he was standing on, causing more hedges to sprout up in the gardens. They created a labyrinth in the area as the trio ran through it, trying to find his way to Pete. As he turned a corner, Pete popped out from one of the hedges and attacked him before seeping back into the hedges.

Sora: Ah!

Goofy: Looks like Pete has learned how to fight, finally.

Donald: We're going to have to be careful.

Sora nodded his head and ran forward through the labyrinth. Pete jumped out of the hedge again, but Sora was ready that time. He blocked Pete's attack with his keyblade and then hit him with the keyblade. Goofy smashed into him with his shield, and Donald hit him with a Thunder attack. Pete disintegrated from the area, but the labyrinth didn't disappear.

Donald: If Pete's gone, why is the labyrinth still standing?

Sora: That must have not been the real Pete.

Sora was right, that Pete wasn't the real Pete, nor would it be the only fake Pete they'd fight. They continued making their way through the labyrinth, passing through paths as they made their way to the end. Periodically, more fake Petes would appear and try to attack them. Each time though, Sora, Donald and Goofy would stop the attacks and fight off the Petes.

When they finally reached the end, they were in the center of the gardens. Pete still stood atop a hedge beneath Mickey. Pete pointed his keyblade at them, shooting an ice ball at Sora. Sora used his reflect magic, but Pete followed up by using his own reflect magic, freezing Sora in place. Pete jumped down and started swinging his keyblade at Sora. Goofy went to attack him, but Pete just jumped back atop the hedge.

Donald used his Thunder attack, but Pete again used reflect, sending the attack back at Donald. Donald was too slow to defend it and was knocked out. Goofy jumped up on the hedge and swung his shield around at Pete, but Pete blocked the attack and hit him with his keyblade. He kicked Goofy off the hedge and onto the ground.

In that instance though, Sora jumped back onto the hedge and hit Pete in the hand with his keyblade. Pete dropped his keyblade to the ground and Sora hit him with a combo of attacks, knocking Pete to the ground. Sora jumped up at the dark bubble and started attacking it, weakening its hold on Mickey. He only was able to weaken it so much before Pete got back up and began attacking again though.

Pete shot a fireball at Sora, but Sora used reflect to knock it back. Pete also used reflect, sending the fireball back. Repeatedly, Sora and Pete used reflect to send the fireball back and forth. After about ten reflections, Sora jumped off the ledge as the fireball hit the dark bubble holding Mickey. Sora jumped down at Pete and used Quake to knock him off balance. Sora then struck down at Pete with his keyblade. Pete fell down and dropped his keyblade.

The fireball broke open the dark bubble, freeing Mickey as Sora pointed his keyblade downward at Pete. Mickey jumped downward as well, pointing his keyblade at Pete as Donald and Goofy reawakened.

Pete: Hahaha! You may have beaten me, but the Organization has gotten what we wanted.

Sora: What?

Pete: Just look at the sky over Disney Town.

Back in Disney Town, Riku & Hood arrived in the city, as the skies began to take on a dark purple color. The citizens of the town were all knocked out. The only one with enough energy to speak was Daisy Duck.

Daisy: I tried to stop them, but they took it.

Riku: What did they take?

Daisy: The Pendant of Courage.

Daisy passed out with those last words, and just after, Kairi arrived with Pocahontas and Minnie. They ran up to Riku & Hood saying that their enemy told them that the Organization had other plans. Riku & Hood filled them in on the information. Moments later, a portal of light appeared as Mickey exited with Pluto, Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Mickey: We're too late. They got it didn't they?

Minnie: I'm afraid they did.

At that moment though, something strange happened, an organization member fell from the sky and into the ground. Floating above the area was another foe, Sephiroth. He was holding the Pendant of Courage.

Sephiroth: I don't want you having this pendant, but I don't want the Organization having it either. This pendant belongs to The Balance. If you want it so badly, come and find me.

With that, Sephiroth disappeared into a dark portal, leaving the group there by themselves.

Mickey: Well, it looks like we need to go to Radiant Garden.

Sora; How do you know he went to Radiant Garden?

Mickey: The best place to start looking would be his homeland.

Sora: Fair enough, but what about Disney Town.

Pocahontas: Don't worry, I'll stay behind to nurse them back to health.

Minnie: I'll watch over the town, making sure there's no more mischief.

Robin Hood: And I'll stop the mischief if it arises.

Mickey: Thank you guys. So, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Riku, are you guys ready?

They all nodded their heads.

???: Before you guys go, just know, that I won't let you keep the pendant even if you get it. There's more than just The Balance. the Guardians of Light and the Organization. There's always me.

The cloaked organization member disappeared from sight with those words.

Sora: It looks like there's more trouble around the corner.

Mickey: We can handle it, I know it. For now, we have more important things to focus on. So let's go, to Radiant Garden!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote