View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #119
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 50

Prince John & Sir Hiss

Riku & Robin Hood arrived together in a dining room area of Disney Castle where a spoiled lion sat ordering his pet snake around. The lion, known as Prince John, threw his plate against the wall and complained to his snake servant, Sir Hiss. It took a few moments of the two of them talking back and forth before they realized they had visitors.

Sir Hiss: Uhh, Prince John, I think Robin Hood's here.

Prince John: Ahhh! Not him, oh boy. And who's this other guy? They both look strong. Sir Hiss, fight them both for me please.

Sir Hiss: What are you going to do?

Prince John: I'm going to... RUN AWAY!

Prince John started crying out as he ran away from them. Instead of fighting like he was asked to, Sir Hiss ran away, following Prince John. Riku & Hood stopped them both though as Hood shot a flurry of arrows forward. Prince John managed to avoid them for the most part, but the last couple caught his robe, holding him down against the wall. Riku jumped in front of Sir Hiss and swung his keyblade at him, but Sir Hiss slithered away and smacked Riku in the face with his tail.

Prince John pulled the arrows out of his robe, but by the time he did, Robin Hood had already rushed over and blocked the exit. With Riku being the other way as well, he had nowhere to run. Sir Hiss wrapped himself around Riku, attempting to constrict him, but he wasn't strong enough as Riku pulled his arms apart, and knocked Sir Hiss off. He swung his keyblade at Sir Hiss again, but Sir Hiss dodged the attack with more slithering.

Robin Hood however was about to catch Sir Hiss with an arrow, which bolted Sir Hiss to the ground. Hood then turned and shot an arrow at Prince John, but he missed as Prince John jumped behind a chair and then threw it at Robin Hood. Hood moved out of the way, but Prince John slid beneath the table and kicked another chair at Hood. Again Hood moved out of the way, and Riku took advantage of the opening to slide under the table and slash Prince John with his keyblade.

Riku slid back under the table and slashed Prince John with his keyblade again. That was all the damage he'd be able to do though as Sir Hiss pulled the arrow out of his tail and broke free. He jumped forward at Riku and bit down on his shoulder. Riku attempted to grab him, but Sir Hiss jumped off and then smacked the back of Riku's leg with his tail. Prince John jumped up, planning to plant Riku to the ground, but another array of three arrows caught onto his robe, flipped him over and pinned him to the ground.

Sir Hiss jumped and swung his tail at Riku, but Riku caught his body quickly. Sir Hiss slithered out, but just as he did, Hood shot him with an arrow, pinning him to the side of the table. Riku swung his keyblade up at Sir Hiss causing him and the table to flip high into the air. Sir Hiss broke free just in time to not be crushed under the table, but as he jumped off, his head slammed into the ground and he was knocked unconscious.

Prince John didn't know what to do, he knew he couldn't fight them fairly, so he jumped behind the table and started doing the only thing he could. He threw plates and cups wildly at Riku & Hood. Most of his attempts failed as they would dodge the attacks or knock them away, but occasionally one would hit. When he reached the edge of table, he realized he couldn't move out any further and stopped.

Riku: Now Hood!

Hood shot the top area of a cabinet area behind Prince John. In doing so, he knocked a glass inside over. That glass hit another glass and that one hit another. Glasses continued hitting each other as they fell out of the cabinet and down toward Prince John. Prince John jumped away from the attack and out into plain sight. Riku slid forward and jabbed his keyblade into Prince John's chest.

Prince John ascended slightly and Robin Hood shot more arrows forward, pinning Prince John to the wall through his limbs. With Prince John hanging, he began to cry for mercy.

Prince John: Please don't kill me! I don't even want to be here!

Riku: Then why are you helping them?

Prince John: Organization 13 is scary, and I wanted to be rewarded.

Hood: He's not lying Riku. That's the kind of coward he is. Now, Prince John, tell me, what's your plan?

Prince John: It's not my plan, it's the Organization's plan, and you've already fallen for it.

Riku: What?

Prince John: Another Organization member is taking advantage of all the powerful fighters being at Disney Castle to search Disney Town for a certain artifact.

Riku: What's the artifact?

Prince John: I can't tell you. If I did that, they'd cut off my head.

Hood: Don't worry about it Riku, that's all we need to know. Let's go back to the town. Someone needs to defend them.

Riku: Right, but first...

Riku smacked Prince John in the head, knocking him out. Riku & Robin Hood then ran out of the dining room and started making their way back into town.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote