View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:45 PM   #118
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 49

Governor Ratcliffe

Kairi & Pocahontas had reached the armory room where Governor Ratcliffe was waiting for them. Queen Minnie was chained to the wall in the room. Kairi & Pocahontas ran through the room and attempted to break Minnie free, but Governor Ratcliffe jumped between them and blocked both of their attacks with his cane.

Kairi: Let Minnie go! She hasn't done anything.

Pocahontas: You're still the kind of man who looks down on others for being different I see. Did you come to this castle in hopes to steal it away from its rightful owners the same way you tried to steal the land of my people?

Ratcliffe: What I've come to this castle for is none of your concern, Pocahontas. I have no obligation to tell filth like you.

Pocahontas: Fine! Kairi, there's no sense trying to reason with this man. We're just going to have to fight.

Kairi gave her a nod and swung her keyblade at Ratcliffe, but he blocked her attack again with his cane and then used to smack her in the leg. Kairi fell to the ground as she was tripped and Pocahontas jumped forward, doing a backflip while kicking at Ratcliffe's face. Ratcliffe leaned back slightly, but while he was doing so, Kairi slid along the ground and kicked him in his gut.

Ratcliffe slid back along the ground slightly from the force of the attack, but was barely damaged at all. Pocahontas jumped forward, slamming into his chest, which led to the same result. Ratcliffe once again slid slightly backwards, but still took little damage. Kairi rushed forward swinging her keyblade around, but he blocked it with his cane. Kairi took advantage of that though by making her second keyblade appear and striking in him in the side with it.

That still didn't cause much damage, but it did help. Pocahontas tried to kick him, but moved slightly out of the way to avoid the attack. Pocahontas wound out hitting one of the racks in the armory though as a cannon ball fell off a shelf and hit Racliffe in the head. Ratcliffe fell into a sitting position as Kairi started whaling on him.

After a large succession of strikes, Ratcliffe regained his composure and blocked Kairi's attack with his cane. He then pushed her away and jumped backwards to gain some distance. He pulled a rifle off his back and began to shoot. He shot bullets at Kairi, but she was able to block the majority of them with her keyblade. A couple hit her in the arm and side, but not enough to do significant damage.

Pocahontas tried to run forward, but Ratcliffe shot her in the shoulder. Pocahontas fell to a knee a Ratcliffe pulled a cannonball off the shelf. He threw it at Pocahontas, but Kairi jumped in between them and used swung at the cannon ball with her keyblade, sending it right back at Ratcliffe. Again, Ratcliffe was knocked into a sitting position as Kairi struck him repeatedly. He soon pushed her away again though and tried to get his distance. This time though, Pocahontas came at him from behind and kicked him in his back.

Ratcliffe pulled a sword out of his cane and swung it back at Pocahontas' chest. Pocahontas narrowly avoided the attack, but Ratcliffe followed up her dodge by kneeing her in the chest and slamming her to the ground. He went to swing his blade down at her but Kairi jumped between them, blocking the attack with her keyblades. She swung them down at his legs next to knock him off balance and then kneed him in the gut.

Ratcliffe only slid back slightly, but it was enough as he slammed into another shelf. Another cannonball fell on him, knocking him back into his sitting position. Kairi swung her keyblades at him again, but this time Ratcliffe was unable to defend. She just kept hitting him until he lost consciousness. At that moment, Pocahontas rose to her feet.

Pocahontas: That was great. I was worried for a moment.

Kairi: Me too.

The two ran over to Minnie and broke her out of the chains. Minnie stood up on her feet as Kairi had two questions for her.

Kairi: Are you okay?

Minnie: Yes, he didn't hurt me.

Pocahontas: That's odd.

Kairi: Good odd, but odd yes. What did he do?

Minnie: That's the problem. He hasn't done anything. Since he kidnapped me, he's just watched over me. Hasn't tortured me, hasn't really threatened me. He really just had me as a prisoner.

Kairi: There's got to be some reason he was staying here in particular.

Pocahontas: Are you sure?

Kairi: Yes, there's something else going on in this castle, I'm sure of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote