View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:49 PM   #117
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 48

Special Unknowns

The giant warrior Unknown knocked Kairi to the ground. After Pocahontas caught her, he then swung his axe downward at them. Pocahontas rolled with Kairi to the side as the axe made a giant hole in the ground. Looking up, they could see that the black eye that Kairi had struck had disappeared. Sora came rushing around from the side with Donald and Goofy as they prepared to join the battle.

Kairi: Sora!

Pocahontas: This unknown is different from the others we've faced. We struck the black, but it's still standing. But, there is something strange. The black spot Kairi struck had vanished.

Sora: I think I know what's up with this thing then. Look at it closely. What's different about this one?

Kairi: There are other black areas not connected to the one I hit.

Sora: Exactly! Which means...

Pocahontas: We have to hit every individual black area.

The group nodded to each other as the giant Unknown swung its axe around at them. Sora and Pocahontas jumped over the attack while Kairi, Goofy and Donald ducked under it. Pocahontas held her hands out as Sora vaulted off of them and back at the Unknown. He jabbed his keyblade into the other eye and backflipped off. Another black spot vanished. It didn't mess up its vision though.

The Unknown slashed its axe into the roof of the hall as debris began falling downward at the six. They all did their own things to avoid being harmed. Kairi simply nimbly avoided the attacks by jumping in and out. Donald used his magic to move the debris away. Goofy held his shield up to deflect it away from him. Pocahontas pummeled on the debris kicked it off to the sides. And Sora used the debris as a path jumped from piece to piece.

When he reached the last piece, he vaulted off and toward the Unknown's chest. He jabbed his keyblade at the warrior's chest, but was smacked into the wall of the room. Kairi rushed over to Sora and Goofy rushed over behind her holding his shield up. His shield blocked the warrior's axe as he swung it down. Kairi thanked Goofy as she helped Sora up.

Kairi: Are you alright Sora?

Sora: Yeah, I'm fine.

Pocahontas rushed forward at the Unknown and jumped up to kick at his chest. The warrior knocked her to the side too, but Donald got in with his own lightning attack, striking the Unknown in the chest. A third black area disappeared. Donald moved over to Pocahontas who had fallen by Sora and used his magic to heal them. Goofy used a barrier magic to stop the attack from the warrior that proceeded.

Sora: How's he still up?

Pocahontas: I don't know. I don't see anymore black.

Goofy: Maybe there's something else.

At that moment, the warrior disappeared. The five looked around in confusion as they tried to find out how that happened. After a little searching they thought nothing was out of the ordinary and separated once more to different sides of the castle.

On the staircase to the side of the hall, Robin Hood put his bow away and grabbed his hat, nodding at Riku.

Riku: Nice. How did you see that?

Hood: I'm a sharpshooter. That's why.

Just like the rest of the group, Riku and Hood ran off into the castle. They fought their way through more unknowns until making it to their unique destinations.

Riku & Robin Hood were the first to reach theirs. In the dining room of the castle, they walked in on a lion man eating his lunch. He was in a robe and wore a crown. He threw his plate against the wall and sucked his thumb.

Prince John: I wanted more meat!

Sir Hiss: Sorry sir, you are on a diet.

Prince John: I don't want to be on a diet. Why do I have to be?

Sir Hiss: Because we have stay in tip top shape to defend the castle from our enemies.

Prince John: Hmph.. fine.

Kairi & Pocahontas were second to reach their destination. They slammed through a wooden door where they found Minnie chained to the wall. She was guarded by a large man with a cane. Around them were a bunch of weapons as they were in an armory.

Governor Ratcliffe: Your actions have been unlawful. Allow me to unleash my punishment on you.

Sora, Donald & Goofy were the last to find their opponent as they ran out into the central garden. Mickey was passed out in what looked like a dark bubble as Pete stood atop a hedge with his keyblade in his hand.

Sora: Let go of Mickey.

Pete: Haha! No. He is important. Without him, we will win for sure. How did you like my warrior in the main hall?

Sora: What was up with that Unknown?

Pete: It's a special Unknown. As a member of the organization, I can let my Unknowns have special abilities. My Unknowns are known as Tanks. You have to hit multiple weak spots to beat them.

Sora: So, there's more special Unknowns aside from Tanks?

Pete: Yes, and you'll meet them, if you make it out of here.

Sora: I will, and my victory begins right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote