View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #115
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time [First Saga Complete]

Chapter 46

The Take Over, The Break's Over

Setting:
Spoiler:

Kairi walked into the building that Chip & Dale had led her to. When she walked through the doors, she saw something that made her ecstatic. Sitting in the room, was not only Donald and Goofy, but the two people that Donald had just finished healing. They were Kairi's two best friends, Sora and Riku. Sora and Riku leaped with joy at the site of her and they engaged in a group hug.

Kairi: Sora, Riku, I was worried I might not be able to see you guys again. I'm so happy.

Sora: And we are happy to see you Kairi. It seems like it's been such a long time already.

Riku: It kind of has been. So, Kairi, we need some catching up. What have you been up to?

Kairi: I had to visit three worlds in my journey so far. I visited two new worlds, one where I met Rapunzel and allowed her to find her true love. I also visited a world you guys had told me about before, Atlantica.

Sora: Awesome. How has Ariel been doing?

Kairi: She's doing well. She's actually married to Prince Eric now.

Sora: That's wonderful.

Kairi: But Sora, I think we have a problem.

Sora: What's that?

Kairi: On my journey through my other world, Castle of Dreams, I ran into two organization members. The first one was Lucifer. The second one I was too out of it to see. But I'm still concerned about the fact that I saw them at all.

Sora: You're not the only one who has run into Organization 13. In London, I got a short break from Organization 13. But in Agrabah, I ran into Jafar, who happens to be a member now, though he didn't seem that interested in fighting me. It actually seemed like he was wanting to help me, as weird as that sounds. In my first world, I also ran into an extremely powerful new member who calls himself Galdeux.

Riku: How powerful?

Sora: I fought him, but I couldn't touch him.

Kairi: Really? That's scary.

Riku: It is. It seems like Organization 13 has gotten much powerful.

Sora: They have, have you seen them too?

Riku: I have, in each of my worlds. In my first two worlds, it was only brief after I defeated Dr. Xanatos in Notre Dame and Clayton in the Deep Jungle. In each of my three worlds I have ran into the Organization member known as Gaston. I finally battled him in Beast's Castle, twice. I lost to him both times, though I had some success my second time.

Kairi: So, what are they up to?

Sora: Well, when I fought Galdeux, he was taking Snow White.

Riku: And Gaston took Belle.

Kairi: I see. I don't know what happened in my world. Cinderella was in danger though.

Riku: Then my suspicions are correct. They must be going after the princesses.

Sora: But, Maleficent already went after the princesses and failed. Why would Organization 13 do the same thing?

???: Because they made a mistake the first time.

Sora: Axel?

Axel: It's Lea now actually, but call me what you want.

Riku: Alright, Axel. What do you mean they made a mistake?

Axel: Well, I didn't tell anyone this because I didn't want to, but I know for a fact that one of the princesses they captured was a fake.

Kairi: How do you know that?

Axel: Because I faked the information? You guys don't realize this but I've been next to Xehanort, feeding him info for a long time. He trusted me, but that was a bad idea. Not only did I tell him that Alice was a princess, but I also have screwed up his brain on how many princesses there are.

Kairi: What do you mean?

Axel: Well, you see, I told Xehanort that Kairi was the seventh princess, but that was a lie as well. Kairi isn't technically considered one of the princesses, because she is a guardian of light. She's more like the queen of the princesses. Xehanort is going to still think he needs Kairi, but he doesn't. He just needs the seven.

Sora: And if Alice isn't one, then who are the seven?

Axel: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine are definitely five, but I have only narrowed down the last two to a selection.

Sora: Any that we have met before?

Axel: Only Ariel, Nala and Mulan. Since Kairi met Rapunzel, that was another one. But I have confirmed that she isn't one of the remaining two.

Riku: And those aren't the only candidates right?

Axel: No, I'm still searching, but the other candidates are in different worlds. One is an urban civilization. Another, is a world created by data. Two are in a kingdom of ice. All four of these worlds have only recently appeared, so I haven't had a chance to explore them yet. I just have data that they each exist and contain a princess.

Sora: So, would you like to help us out?

Axel: Nah, for now, I'll let you guys do your thing and I'll try to see what I can figure out about the princesses and the Organization.

Riku: Keep in touch.

Axel disappeared from sight as Donald, Goofy, Sora, Riku and Kairi discussed their surprise from the new findings. A few minutes later, a new pair of characters walked through the door with Daisy Duck.

Riku: Who are they?

???: I am Robin Hood.

???: And I am Pocahontas.

Daisy: They have come to help you.

Sora: Right, the thing about the castle being taken over right? So, what's happened exactly?

Goofy: It's easier to show you.

Daisy: But basically, Pete has taken Mickey and Minnie hostage.

Riku: Then we have no time to lose.

Kairi: But I saw Mickey.

Pocahontas: No, you only saw an image of Mickey that was implanted in your keyblade.

Kairi: So, what are we going to do?

Pocahontas: I suggest we go in fast and furious.

Hood: I'd prefer a little stealth.

Daisy: I was going to ask you to split into three groups.

Kairi: I'll rush in with Pocahontas.

Riku: I'll sneak through with Hood.

Sora: And I'll stick with Donald and Goofy.

Daisy: Very well then, the task is simple. Break into Disney Castle any way you can, and defeat Pete and his two generals.

The group agreed and they rushed out to the edge of town where the castle was seen in the distance. They approached the gate and got ready to enter.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote