View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #114
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time [First Saga Complete]

Chapter 45

Truth About Princesses

Belle had been imprisoned by Organization 13 and locked away with Snow White and Cinderella. As Gaston walked through the room. Xehanort praised his accomplishments and thanked him for bringing Belle to them. At that point, all but three of the Organization members walked into the room and gathered around for an important meeting.

Xehanort: We had a couple drawbacks recently, but for the most part I am pleased your work. We have acquired Snow, Cinderella and Belle, so we have almost captured half of the princesses already.

Maleficent: So, what's important about these princesses? We've already attempted to use them to open the gate to the Realm of Darkness. That already failed once, so what's the point of using the same plot?

Xehanort: It seems like the same plot Maleficent, but what we are doing is actually different. I can't give all the details because it appears we have a traitor in our midst.

Gaston: A traitor huh? How do we know that?

Galdeux: Ursula has been unable to capture the eighth princess Kairi due to the interference of one of our own. And now she can't tell us who it was because the person has stolen her voice.

Gaston: Can't she just point at the person or write their name down?

Xehanort: She's tried, but for some reason we can't comprehend it. It seems as though the person who stole her voice did more than just that. They also put a spell on her to make her unable to tell us who it is by any means.

Gaston: Say, you know who has the power to do stuff like that? Hades. Hades, where were you when Ursula's voice was stolen?

Xehanort: It wasn't Hades. He was here when Ursula was attacked in the Castle of Dreams. Besides, Hades isn't the only one with the power to place people under spells. Right, Gaston?

Gaston: You think I did it?

Xehanort: No, I don't. You were in the Beast's Castle at the time. No, it had to be someone else. Someone who hasn't been around in both instances. Someone we can't account for. Of the members we have, the only ones who haven't been accounted for are Galdeux, Dr. Facilier, Captain Hook, Jafar and the Queen of Hearts. Galdeux is the least likely of those as he got back pretty quickly. Captain Hook, I also can't suspect. Therefore, I would say that Dr. Facilier, Jafar and the Queen of Hearts are our primary suspects.

Xigbar: Hmm, this does seem like a trick that Shadowman might use.

Gaston: Are we sure it wasn't Hades?

Hades: Oh come on, you blame me? I'm just the ruler of the Underworld with the unmatched power to control the dead. I have been accounted for.

Xehanort: It's just as I said, Hades was here. In fact, he was actually here both times.

Xigbar: We'll just have to keep investigating.

Maleficent: Right, now Xehanort. I have a question for you. You said that Kairi is the eighth princess. Why do you say that? I thought there were only seven.

Xehanort: As did I. But we have learned new information from new research. Our initial perception of who the princesses of heart were and how many there were, was inaccurate.

Maleficent: And what have you discovered?

Xehanort: Doing research on the various princesses of the world, the first thing we noticed was that Alice was never a princess. Her power worked, but it wasn't effective enough to be good for us.

Maleficent: And who are the princesses that we were actually supposed to look for?

Xehanort: We aren't quite sure yet. There are still a few worlds left to explore. Based on what we do know though, the short list of potential candidates are Rapunzel, Mulan and Ariel.

Maleficent: What about Pocahontas? Why isn't she on the list?

Xehanort: I've already tested her. While she is definitely a princess, she didn't meet enough of the criteria to be considered a princess of heart.

Xigbar: Then what should we do?

Xehanort: For now, I will continue my research. I'm going to ask Vanitas and Saix to go out and take down the individual tasks I assigned them. Pete is already out doing his. The rest of you may wait for me.

Hades; Nah, I'm not going to wait. I'm going to mess with Hercules a bit.

Xehanort: Alright, you do that. Any other questions?

The Organization had no other questions and so they ended their meeting there. Elsewhere, in the middle of a street, Sora walked through the streets of a town. He was led through by Chip & Dale toward a small house marked with the name "Donald".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote