View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:59 PM   #110
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 44

The Rooftop

Gaston stumbled up to his feet as The Beast walked down the rooftop. He smacked Gaston across the face, slamming into a nearby gargoyle figure. The Beast rushed forward at him immediately after, but Gaston gained his composure quickly enough to move out of the way. The Beast wound out smashing through the roof of one of the rooms below which was extending above the rest of the roof.

Gaston pushed himself back up his feet and jabbed his keyblade at The Beast's side, but The Beast grabbed the keyblade and pulled on it, bring Gaston toward him. He clotheslined Gaston, causing him to fall flat on his back. The Beast stomped on Gaston's chest, making Gaston spit up blood. He then grabbed Gaston by his shirt collar and lifted him up.

He was about to throw the villain off the rooftop when he was kicked in the chest. That caused him to drop Gaston who then hit The Beast in the chest with his head. The attack caused The Beast to lean over, and so Gaston grabbed him by his head and kneed him in the chest. The Beast extended backwards as Gaston smashed his keyblade into his chest. The Beast flew across the rooftops and smashed through windows landing on the roof on the other side.

The Beast rolled across the ground as he landed and Gaston walked back up to him. He jabbed his keyblade down at The Beast, but The Beast caught himself just quick enough to move for a second. Though, even after that, he still struggled to get to his feet. He attempted to punch Gaston in the face, but Gaston ducked under it and kneed The Beast in the chest once more. The Beast held hard onto his chest as Gaston pulled his blade back and hit The Beast square in the face.

The Beast fell hard to the ground. He tried to get up, but he simply couldn't. In fact, as he tried to get up, he fell back down and passed out. Gaston had defeated both Riku and The Beast and he couldn't be happier. He jumped through the window back into the West Wing as he walked toward Belle and laughed.

Gaston: Looks like you bet on the wrong horse this time, Belle.

Belle: Why do you do this Gaston? Why won't you just let me live my life happily with the man I love?

Gaston: You love that creauture when you could have the company of the most charming man in town, Gaston?

Riku began to let out deep breaths as he stumbled back up to his feet. Gaston, noticing this, walked over to him and lifted his keyblade up and swung it down at Riku. Riku tried to block the attack, but he dropped his keyblade and Gaston's attack connected. Belle tried to jump out and stop Gaston, but Gaston pushed her out of his way.

Gaston: I've had enough of this kid. I'm going to end him here.

Gaston pulled his keyblade back and swung it down at Riku. In that moment though, Riku was protected by a guy who jumped through a portal just in the nick of time. Gaston's blade hit a mighty shield and he was then pushed back. When he looked forward, he could see who had saved Riku.

Goofy: That's enough Gaston. Riku is my friend.

Gaston: That's alright. I don't want to fight you anyways. I've expended too much energy from my last battle. But, I will take her with me.

With those words, Gaston picked Belle up and the two disappeared into a black portal. Goofy lunged forward, trying to stop them, but he was too late. Gaston had taken Belle. Goofy then pushed himself up to his feet knowing there was only one thing he could do. He grabbed Riku over one shoulder and left a note on the table by The Beast's rose.

Goofy: Sorry Beast, but I have to take Riku now.

Goofy and Riku then disappeared into a black portal of their own.

About a half hour later, The Beast stumbled through the window into the West Wing. He grabbed the note on the table. Goofy explained that he had to take Riku to get him healed and how Gaston got away with Belle. The Beast was enraged with that last part as he let out a loud roar to the heavens.

The Beast: I don't know where you are Gaston, but when I find you, I will kill you.

Gaston reappeared in the room where the Organization was meeting up. He threw his hostage onto the ground and Xehanort trapped her in shackles. He threw her in a laser cell with the other two princesses he had captured.

Xehanort: Soon men, we will have all the princesses and use their power to unlock the final darkness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote