View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:21 PM   #109
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 43

Gaston

The truth had finally been revealed. Gaston had manipulated Lumiere, Cogsworth and Belle with his keyblade the "Dark Model". It gave him to power to persuade and manipulate people, as well as an affinity over darkness. Unlike many of his fellow Organization members though, he didn't rely much on his keyblade when it came to actually fighting. So, when he was attacked by Beast and Riku, he smacked their arms to the side to cause their attacks to miss.

Gaston: You still don't have what it takes to stand up to me Riku. And if he doesn't have it, you definitely don't, Beast.

Riku: I can see that you are too powerful for me to beat just by fighting normal. So, I guess it's time I let loose.

Riku pulled the bandana off his arm as the powers of darkness came flowing back into his keyblade from his body. His power levels were heightening as Gaston could tell. This gave Gaston a smirk as he knew he'd finally have a decent fight. Immediately after Riku's power gathered up, he teleported behind Gaston and swung his keyblade at him.

The attack was so fast that even Gaston was surprised when he was able to block the blunt of the attack with his keyblade. That at least stopped him from receiving damage, but the force of the attack caused the chairs and items around them to turn into rubble. The Beast jumped at Gaston from behind attempted to scratch him across his back.

Gaston quickly pushed Riku away and jumped to his feet swinging his keyblade at The Beast. He was able to stop the attack with his keyblade. Gaston kicked The Beast in the chest, making him fall onto a nearby table. Riku took advantage of that moment to smack Gaston across the face with his keyblade. The attack sent Gaston slamming into the wall. Riku then lunged forward, jabbing his keyblade at his his foe's face.

Gaston grabbed the end of his keyblade, stopping Riku's attack in its tracks. It wasn't as successful as it had been in their previous battle though as Gaston could feel the hard jab in his hand which caused him to wince. Riku tried to take advantage of that by pulling his keyblade back and swinging it down at Gaston. Gaston was still too quick though. He rolled away from the attack as Riku's attack simply destroyed a portion of the wall.

As Gaston jumped away though, The Beast grabbed him by his neck and slammed him to the ground. The Beast opened his mouth wide angrily and pulled his free arm back. He punched down at Gaston, but Gaston blocked the attack with the palm of one of his hands. He then flipped over The Beast, causing him to fall on his back.

Gaston jumped back up to his feet as Riku gathered all his dark energy into his blade and teleported behind Gaston. He swung his keyblade down at Gaston, and Gaston barely blocked it. The two of them clashed keyblades as they used their strength and darkness powers against each other. In the end, Gaston had more of both and pushed Riku away. He then swung his first around, punching Riku square in the face. Riku was knocked out.

Gaston: As I said. No one fights like Gaston. No one can beat me!

Gaston held his keyblade upward and was ready to stab Riku in the chest. Before he could do so though, he was tackled through the window as he fell out onto the balcony. The Beast crawled out the window behind him and lifted him up by his shirt collar and threw him onto the roof. Gaston stumbled up to one knee as The Beast jumped onto the roof and walked toward him.

The Beast: No one can beat you huh? Do you really think I'll just let you get away with whatever you're planning with my Belle? Think again. Gaston, for what you have done to Lumiere, to Cogsworth, and most importantly, to Belle, I will take you out myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote