View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #107
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 41

Sa'luk

The entire temple turned to gold as the hand of Midas hit the floor of the top floor. Sa'luk was enraged at that because he was planning to turn Sora to gold before they could even fight. Now, he would have to try to find a way to beat Sora fair and square. There were other things to worry about too though, and Sora knew it. Aladdin didn't give him time to point it out though, as he ran toward the nearest stairwell.

Aladdin: Sora, you finish off Sa'luk, I'll travel downstairs so I'll be ready to save Jasmine.

Sora: Right, get her Aladdin. This guy's mine.

Sa'luk: Ha! Don't underestimate me just because I don't have a keyblade Sora. Jafar has told me all about you. I know how you fight, and I'm going to come at you with everything I've got.

Sa'luk pulled out what looked like a golden brass knuckle with knives extending from the finger area and put it on his left hand. He jumped at Sora, swinging his hand downward, but Sora blocked the attack with his keyblade and pushed Sa'luk backwards. He swung the keyblade at Sa'luk, but Sa'luk ducked beneath it and stabbed Sora in the chest.

Sora stumbled for a moment as he almost fell to his knees but then kneed Sa'luk in the chin. Sa'luk flew backward, falling onto his back. It took him a moment, but he regained his composure. So, when Sora swung his keyblade down at him, he was able to roll to the left and out of the way. He kicked upward at Sora's head, but Sora blocked the attack with his arm and then jumped backward.

Sa'luk got up to his feet and slashed at Sora's chest, but Sora leaned out of the way and swung his keyblade around. Sa'luk blocked the attack with his knife knuckles and knocked Sora's arm away. He slammed into Sora's chest with his palm, which made Sora slide back slightly on his feet. Sa'luk then cut across Sora's chest, creating four parallel bleeding wounds.

Sora winced in pain as Sa'luk came at him looking for a tackle. Sora however jumped over him and vaulted off his back. He kicked up to the ceiling and then off the ceiling back down. Extending his keyblade down, he attempted to slam hard to the ground and stab through Sa'luk's body. Sa'luk attempted to block the attack, but couldn't do so fully. He put his arms up to lessen the damage, but he still fell to his back.

Sora fell to a knee at the same time as the attack that hit him before had taken some of his breath away. He tried to use Cure on his body, but it was only slightly effective. That would mean that Sora and Sa'luk would both struggle through the rest of the battle. Sora jumped at Sa'luk but Sa'luk jumped backward to the edge of the floor. From there he shot the knives out of his brass knuckles at Sora.

Sora jumped out of the way of the majority of the knives, but was hit in the shoulder by the last one. That didn't stop him from rushing forward though as he jabbed his keyblade into Sa'luk's chest. Sa'luk fell down through the opening in the floor and downward. He screamed as he fell into the liquefied gold at the bottom. Upon touching it, he was turned into a golden statue, and would stay that way forever. Sora passed out as Jasmine got closer to the gold.

Aladdin had made his way to the second floor where Jasmine was. She was about to fall into the gold until Aladdin pulled out his Scimitar. He cut the rope that was holding onto Jasmine's cage, grabbed the cage and jumped across the pool of gold, landing on the other side. The force broke open the cage as Aladdin helped her out.

Aladdin: Jasmine.

Jasmine: Aladdin. You saved me.

Aladdin: I always will.

The two of them kissed as Aladdin made his way up the stairs again. When they reached the top floor this time though, they were on the same side as Sora. They pulled a lever which reconnected the floor on the top floor. This allowed Cassim to cross over and lift up Sora.

Cassim: He's been injured badly.

???: No worries. I'll take care of it.

Aladdin: Donald!

Donald: That's right.

Donald Duck had arrived, and he used his healing magic to bring Sora back. Sora slowly opened his eyes and when he noticed Donald was there, he gave him a big hug.

Donald: Hey don't be so touchy!

Sora: Sorry Donald, I just missed you. What happened to me?

Donald: You were cut by Sa'luk. It was bad.

Sora: Oh right, I tried to use Cure, but it didn't work.

Donald: The Organization has learned how to craft weapons that we can't heal from.

Sora: What? How's that?

Donald: I don't know, we haven't figured it out.

Sora: Well, that's troubling. So, what brings you here Donald?

Donald: Right, we have a problem Sora. I need you to come with me.

Cassim: Before we go, there's something we need to do. We need to return this to its resting place.

Cassim held the golden hand in a cloth and showed it to them.

Aladdin: Right.

The group rushed up to the roof of the temple where there was an area to place the hand.

Cassim: Now guys, when we placed the hand here, the entire temple will begin to flood. So, we have to make it out of here and through the pathway I opened in the ocean within 5 minutes.

Aladdin: Why do we even have to return the hand?

Cassim: The Hand of Midas should never have left. It has too much power. We have to put it to rest.

Aladdin: Alright, then I have a better idea.

With that, the magic carpet arrived and Aladdin gave them a grin. Cassim nodded and placed the hand in its resting place.. The temple began to shake, but the five of them jumped on the magic carpet and flew away where they would return to their normal lives, or so they thought.

Sora: So Donald, tell me why you need me?

Donald: Disney Castle has been taken over.

Elsewhere:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote