View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #106
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 40

The West Wing

The weight of the situation was torturing The Beast. He didn't know who he could trust. Gaston of course, he was never fond of. The same could be said for Riku, whom he was only reluctantly cooperating with. On top of that, the one person he always felt he'd be able to trust, was now saying that he was worthless. His one and only love, Belle, was not acting like herself.

Riku: Don't listen to Gaston, Beast. I know Belle still loves you. There's no way the two of you could be separated so easily.

The Beast: I know that Riku, you don't have to try to convince me anymore, I know what's going on here. It's already obvious. Belle has been manipulated by dark magic, and I only know one person who uses that. You see, the reason I can't figure out who to trust is because I'm not supposed to be trusting anyone. You are working together to take Belle from me!

Riku: No Beast, this is all Gaston. This is all Organization 13. I don't use the darkness to betray or manipulate anyone.

The Beast: Ha! That's rich Riku. You say you won't do things like this, but you were the one who kidnapped Belle the first time!

Riku: I'm not the --

The Beast: Enough! Riku, I don't want to listen to your lies anymore. Belle's actions are on you and Gaston. But mostly on you. You're the one who used the dark magic on her, and I'm going to prove it. When I defeat you, Belle will be free.

The Beast jumped at Riku, attempting to punch him in his face, but Riku dove off to the side and rolled across the ground. He jumped to his feet quickly and swung keyblade around at The Beast, but The Beast grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the ground. Riku dropped his keyblade. The Beast then jumped up and slammed down at Riku.

Riku rolled out of the way however and over to his keyblade. He rose to his feet and swung the keyblade. The Beast caught the keyblade in his hands and kicked Riku in the chest. Riku flew across the West Wing and slammed into a table. The Beast grabbed Riku's keyblade and rushed forward, swinging it at his foe, but Riku just rolled out of the way once more. The keyblade caught the table in half and made a big hole in the floor.

Riku: How can you use my keyblade?

The Beast: Stop moving you pest and let me pummel you!

The Beast swung the keyblade at Riku again, but he jumped over it and kicked off of The Beast's head, vaulting to the other side. He landed on his feet and picked up a wooden staff, swinging it at The Beast, but Beast blocked the attack with Riku's keyblade. The two pushed each other away as Riku thought to himself, This isn't going to work. There's only one way to prove my innocence.

Riku dropped the staff to the floor and ran away from The Beast. The Beast jumped at Riku and tried to slam him into the ground with the blade, but Riku stepped to the side and used his leg to trip The Beast. The Beast fell on top of Gaston as Riku's keyblade fell out of The Beast's hands. Riku walked over and grabbed it as The Beast jumped to his feet. The Beast was about to attack Riku.

Riku: Wait Beast! Turn around.

The Beast took a quick second to look over his shoulder and saw a relieving sight. Belle was looking at him with the loving eyes that he had always remembered. She smiled at him and he ran up to her and hugged her.

The Beast: Belle, I'm so glad you're alright. I thought Riku had taken you from me forever.

Belle: Riku never did anything. It was all Gaston.

The Beast: What? But Riku...

Belle: He never harmed me even when he did take me. That was all Maleficent's plot.

The Beast turned around to see that Riku was only holding the keyblade at his side. The Beast sighed.

The Beast: Riku, I'm sorry. I should have known it was Gaston.

Riku: It's fine. You had no reason to trust me. But now that the confusion has been settled, we have a score to settle with our true enemy.

Gaston: Haha! Do you really think you can defeat me? I am Gaston, and no one fights like Gaston. This will be the end for both of you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote