View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #105
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 39

Storming the Palace

Ursula had made her way the square of Triton's Palace, where Triton was ready to engage in battle. Elsewhere, Ariel and Kairi found themselves face to face with eels, Jetsam and Flotsam. All around the battlefield, the battles were intensifying as Triton's warriors clashed with Ursula's Unknown minions. It was no different for Ariel and Kairi.

Flotsam: Pretty mermaid girls they are.

Jetsam: Such a shame that we have to kill them now.

Kairi: As if you could. We're not weaklings just so you know. We are more than capable.

Flotsam: Then show us what you're made of.

Kairi and Ariel gladly accepted their challenge and swum at them. Ariel swung her tail around at Flotsam, but Flotsam swum above her attack and smacked her in the face with his tail. Jetsam attempted to do the same to Kairi. Kairi however blocked his attack with her keyblade and pushed him away. She used her keyblade to jab at him, but he swum around it. With that, Jetsam and Flotsam both wrapped around Kairi and Ariel, holding them together.

Flotsam: Poor pretty girls, they can't beat us, can they Jetsam?

Jetsam: No they can't Flotsam. They can't. We're too powerful.

Kairi: Right.

Kairi spoke that in a sarcastic tone as she and Ariel spread their arms, muscling their way out of their entanglement. Kairi then swum at Jetsam, slashing him with her keyblade ad Ariel smacked Flotsam with her tail. Jetsam and Flotsam flew down into the ocean's surface, where they became unconscious. Ariel and Kairi nodded to each other.

Kairi: Let's go.

Ariel: Right, father needs us.

Kairi and Ariel swum away, As the two of them were fighting, Triton and Ursula were also undergoing their own battle. Triton stabbed his trident at Ursula, but Ursula blocked it with her keyblade and slid into him. The force from her tackle, sent him flying into his throne.

Ursula: I told you that one day your betrayal would come back to get you. You should never have kicked me out of the palace, brother.

Triton: I never wanted to kick you out sister, but you forced my hand. You disobeyed the law of the sea!

Ursula: A mistake is not good reason to betray your own flesh and blood!

Ursula jabbed Triton in the chest with one of her tentacles, but Triton quickly caught himself as he was sliding backwards and flew at Ursula. He jabbed his trident at her head, but she ducked. He swung it around at her side, but she swum above him and stabbed her tentacles into his chest, knocking him down into the ocean floor.

Ursula: Oh brother, how disappointing your fighting skills have become. Show your true strength to me. Stop holding back.

Triton: Don't ask me to hurt you Ursula. I don't want to. I will not kill you.

Ursula: Then you shall die instead!

Ursula lunged forward at Triton, jabbing her keyblade at his chest. Triton blocked the attack with his trident and then pushed her back. He jumped through a cloud of purple smoke that escaped from Ursula's keyblade and stabbed her in the chest with his trident. Ursula screamed out in pain and almost fell over. It was instead Triton who fell over though as he lost consciousness and fell to the floor. Ursula pulled the trident out of her chest and laughed as her wound healed.

Ursula: Sorry, I guess I should have informed you of my keyblade's power. The Tentacle Sting has the power of poison. I can break down your body if you breathe in the gas or basically just have the poison enter your body. Now, prepare to die!

Ursula swung her keyblade down at Triton, but before she could hit him, Kairi jumped between them and used her keyblade to block Ursula's attack. Kairi pushed her away as Ariel swum into the square toward her father. She grabbed her father and cried. When Ursula saw this, she grinned and snapped her fingers. Ariel passed out as well, falling on top of her father.

Kairi: What?

Ursula: If you touch a person who has been afflicted by my poison, you as well will be poisoned. It looks like it's just you and I now Kairi. You have ten minutes to take me out. If you don't the poison will kill them both.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote