View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #103
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 38

Temple of Midas

Sora: Sa'luk. We've come here to get Jasmine back.

Sa'luk: As if I would give her up that easily. This is my one job, and I couldn't be happier to do it.

Sora: Well, don't get too comfortable, I'm coming up for you right now.

Sa'luk: I don't think so. If you want to fight against me, you're going to have to make your way up through the temple.

Sa'luk pulled on four levers as a metal roof enclosed above them, trapping them on the bottom floor. The metal roof attached itself to the edge of the pool of liquefied gold.

Sora: Ugh, if we're going to get Jasmine back, we're going to have to find our way through the temple.

Aladdin: Then there's only one thing to do. We have to climb up as quickly as possible.

Cassim: No worries. I am the King of the Thieves. I'm a master at finding my way through complicated structures.

Sora: Alright, then you lead the way.

Cassim was right too, he was a very good navigator. They rushed through the room to the left and into a stairway. As they rushed up the stairs, they were attacked by a flurry of Warrior Unknowns, but they managed to make it through with ease. Sora showed them how to do it as he specifically showed them that he was aiming for the black spots on their bodies.

After successfully making it through those Unknowns they made their way to the second floor where they noticed something. Because Sa'luk had Jasmine hanging above the pool of gold, there was a big opening to the third floor. Sora went to jump through the hole, but Cassim jumped out in front of him and stopped him.

Sora: Hey, what's the big idea?

Cassim: Sa'luk wouldn't make it that easy.

Cassim ripped off a piece of the wood on Aladdin's staff and through it up at the opening. Sure enough, the wood didn't go through the hole, it simply bounced off a force field and down into the gold.

Sora: ...Sorry, I should have realized that. Thank you for saving me.

Cassim: No worries Sora, it was an understandable idea.

Sora gave him a nod as the trio rushed across the second floor and into the next room. As they made up their way up through the floors one by one. As they did so, they found themselves avoiding booby traps and fighting off many Unknowns. When they arrived on the fourth floor, they were met by a giant golden sumo wrestler.

The sumo wrestler stamped his feet on the ground, causing the three of them to lose their balance and fall to their backs. The sumo then ran forward at them and jumped up as he attempted to slam down on Aladdin. Sora quickly jumped to his feet and swung his keyblade at the sumo's side, knocking him into onto the ground as he rolled across the ground.

The sumo jumped back up to his feet as he prepared to attack again. He stamped his feet at the ground, but this time Sora jumped off the roof and flew at the sumo wrestler, stabbing the keyblade into his bellybutton area. As he did so, the sumo disintegrated, disappearing from the floor. Sora smiled and turned back to Aladdin and Cassim who didn't understand.

Aladdin: What? You beat a Sumo like that? How did you know to do that?

Sora: I just had an idea and it happened to work.

Cassim: What was this idea?

Sora: Well, even though he was a sumo, he had one black spot on his body. I had suspicions that he was an Unknown, and it appears I was right.

Aladdin: A Golden Unknown?

Sora: Right. But that's not important, we have one more floor and Sa'luk is up there waiting.

Aladdin and Cassim nodded as they followed Sora across the floor. They rushed through the room and up the next stairwell until they arrived on the fifth floor was waiting on the other side. The trio began rushing across toward him, but as Sa'luk pulled another lever, the center of the floor split up and left a giant opening in the middle of the room. Aladdin and Cassim stopped, but Sora jumped across to the other side.

Aladdin: Sora, take care of Sa'luk. We'll be okay.

Cassim: Take him down Sora!

Sora turned to them and gave them a nod. Sa'luk jumped over a railing and onto the ground Sora was standing on as he walked forward.

Sa'luk: I know all about you Sora. Jafar told me everything. You are attempting to stop the organization, but I'm here to tell you that, I don't care. I'm not here because the Organization asked me to be. I'm here because I'm going to ruin Cassim's life. But first, I'll have to take care of you.

Sa'luk pulled out an item which was wrapped in a cloth and threw it at Sora. Sora reached out his arm to catch it, but before it arrived, a knife stuck through the cloth and stuck the item to the wall. A golden hand fell out of the cloth and onto the ground as the entire temple turned to gold.

Cassim: Don't touch the Hand of Midas Sora. If you turn to gold, you'll never be able to move again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote