View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:12 PM   #102
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 37

Lumiere & Cogsworth

Gaston: Mirror mirror, in my hand. Am I not the most dashing in all the land?

As Gaston asked that question, an organization member began pouring out from the mirror until he was standing in front of Gaston as Galdeux. He pulled his hood off and stared back at Gaston.

Galdeux: You know I don't answer that question anymore Gaston. That was just a ruse to take control of Snow White.

Gaston: I know Galdeux. I know. But you still know that I am.

Galdeux: I'm not here to inflate your ego Gaston, I came here to ask why you aren't using my Unknowns.

Gaston: It's simple Galdeux. I don't need your Unknowns to succeed. I am Gaston and no one's as powerful as Gaston.

Galdeux: One day, that overconfidence will come back to bite you.

Gaston: There's no overconfidence Galdeux, I'm really that mighty. Who needs mindless buffoons that can't be fully controlled when they have the power of the Dark Model?

Galdeux: If you say so Gaston. I won't force you to use my help. I'm just saying that in the future you will fall to someone. Just keep that in mind.

With that, Galdeux disappeared into a dark portal as Gaston looked back at his mirror to see the scene between The Beast, Riku, Lumiere and Cogsworth,

Gaston: Who needs that mirror man? I'll take care of this on my own!

In the main hall of the castle, the corrupted Lumiere and Cogsworth were prepared to do battle with The Beast and Riku. The Beast was having difficulty adapting to the situation though.

The Beast: Lumiere, Cogsworth. Listen to me. This isn't you. You aren't evil. You are my friends. Break free of whatever spell your under and listen to me.

Riku walked forward holding his keyblade upward as he passed The Beast. He didn't start off by attacking the two appliances. First he turned back to The Beast to get his permission.

Riku: Beast, they aren't going to come back with us just talking to them. People under the power of darkness don't return that way. I would know. If you want your friends back, we'll have to beat them.

Riku rushed forward at Lumiere and Cogsworth to attack them, but was stopped by The Beast who jumped out in front of him and grabbed his keyblade. He pushed Riku away, and looked at him.

The Beast: You don't have the right to make this decision. These aren't your friends... But you are right. The only way to break through is to use force.

The Beast jumped forward at Lumiere and attempted to grab him, but Cogsworth jumped in between them and into the air. He opened up his door, smacking Beast in the face, as The Beast fell to the ground. Lumiere then jumped into the air and dove down, looking to set The Beast on fire. Riku stopped the attack though as he blocked him with his keyblade.

Riku: This isn't what I meant by force. Imprison!

Riku tagged Lumiere's shoulder which caused Lumiere to fall down to the ground where he was shackled. Cogsworth then jumped at Riku, but he moved out of the way and tagged Cogsworth's shoulder as well. Like Lumiere, Cogsworth was also shackled to the ground. The Beast got up and smacked Riku across the hall and hard into the wall.

The Beast: What did I just get through telling you? I will take care of Lumiere and Cogsworth.

Riku jumped out from the rubble and walked forward.

Riku: Beast, I ask you to not hold our history against me. I'm sorry about Belle, I am, but I know what needs to be done now. We need to head for the West Wing.

The Beast didn't respond, he just grunted and started walking up the stairs. Riku didn't immediately follow.

The Beast: Well, are you coming?

Riku nodded and followed The Beast up the stairs. They made their way through the empty halls until they arrived in the West Wing after a long journey through the puzzle-like corridors. When they reached The Beast's old tower, they crashed through the door and saw that Gaston and Belle were standing by the rose. Belle's eyes were expelling a light grey fog.

The Beast: Belle!

The Beast rushed forward to Belle in attempt to take her away from Gaston, but Belle smacked him across the face and into a table.

The Beast: Belle, why?

Belle: Because you aren't half the man Gaston is. Who could ever love a hideous beast like you?

The Beast: ...Belle.

Gaston: Hahaha! I told you that one day would be mine you monster.

Riku: Don't listen to him Beast. Belle still loves you. Gaston has changed her mind, and I think I know how.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote