View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #101
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 36

Preparations

Ariel had passed along the news to her father. Ursula was planning to attack Triton's Palace, and she knew they didn't have much time. She figured Ursula would move out as soon as possible, and Triton wasn't going to take it lightly. Triton rose from his throne and swum forward until he had passed by Ariel and then turned his head.

Triton: This is bad, very bad. But it could have been worse had I not learned this. If what you say is true, we have no time to lose. Ariel, do you know anything else?

Ariel: I don't know anything for sure father, but I can assume that she has a nice size army. When I was out in the ocean on my way here earlier, I saw many sea creatures hiding around her lair.

Triton; Thank you for the information Ariel. This is a matter of the upmost urgency. Sebastian, come here.

With that command, a lobster came swimming into the palace until he reached the center. As he reached that location he stopped and saluted, looking toward King Triton.

Sebastian: Yes sire, what do you want me to do about this situation?

Triton: I'm going to need you to alert the armies on the westward side of the palace for me. Tell them to meet up here.

Sebastion: Of course sir, I shall do that immediately.

Sebastian swum away from them and into the palace as he made his way to the west. Ariel & Kairi then swum over to Triton waiting to see what he would decide to do next.

Kairi: Is there any way we can help?

Triton: Yes, there is actually. Ariel, I want you to go the armies on the eastern side of the palace. We need them here as well. And I'm sorry mam, I didn't catch your name.

Kairi: It's Kairi.

Triton: Alright, Kairi. I want you to accompany Ariel on her way to the army. Protect her from any ambushes. Can you do that for me?

Ariel: I can do this myself father! I don't need protection.

Kairi: It's okay Ariel. Don't think of it like that. Think of it as two friends working together.

Ariel: *sighs* In that case, I'll accept your help. I will get them here father.

Triton: Thank you Ariel. As for me, I will stay here, waiting for the armies to meet.

With that, Ariel and Kairi swum off away from the palace on the way to eastern side of the palace. They passed through underwater hallways and eventually made their way to the end. As they did so, the warriors could sense their urgency.

Warrior: What's wrong Ariel?

Ariel: Ursula's forces are about to attack. My father wants everyone to meet up in the palace square.

Warrior: Then we shall. Men, let's move out.

The warriors nodded and followed Ariel and Kairi outside of the palace as they started swimming around the side. As they swum, they realized that they wouldn't have time to speak to Triton. The armies of Ursula were already on their way to the palace. They had to change their plans. Instead of preparing, they were forced to go straight into the battle.

The warriors of both armies began to clash as Ariel and Kairi swum back toward the palace square to tell the king about the new situation. As they were on their way though, they were stopped by two eels, Flotsam and Jetsam.

Flotsam: Oh no you don't.

Jetsam: Ursula has unfinished business with Triton.

Back at the palace, Ursula was storming through the palace with very little resistance. Most of the warriors didn't notice her as she snuck through, and the ones that did stood no chance against her as she knocked them out of the way with ease. Within minutes, she had made herself to the palace square where King Triton was waiting.

Ursula: King Triton, your rule as king is over. Your tyranny will no longer be tolerated. I demand you hand the crown to me.

Ursula pointed her hand forward as a keyblade appeared in her hand. It was a purple keyblade with pores that shot out some kind of gas. King Triton wasn't going to be intimidated though. He pointed his trident back at her.

Triton: Ursula, if you want my throne, you will have to defeat me for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote