View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #99
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 35

The Desert Trail

Having made the decision to set out for the Temple of Midas, Sora, Aladdin and Cassim jumped on camels and headed out of the palace. As they rushed outside though, they realized that it was going to be harder getting out of Agrabah than they liked. The townspeople were still cluttered together at the gate where the guards were trying to hold them back. But now that they had seen Aladdin, they started demanding answers.

The trio stopped momentarily, as they tried to decide what to do. Sora just gave Aladdin a look that said it was his call. Aladdin had to think about it for a moment. He couldn't let them know what happened to Jasmine as it would cause panic, and he had to make sure the palace was safe while he was gone. So, he looked out to the crowd and made his announcement.

Aladdin: People of Agrabah! There's no reason to fear. Nothing is out of the ordinary today. The only reason I have not come out is because my father has come to visit me. Now, for the next couple days, we are going to be gone. The reason for this is because my father is going to show me his home. While I am gone, I am going to ask Captain Razoul to take my place.

Razoul: I of course will Master Aladdin. Take all the time you need.

Aladdin: Thank you Razoul. Now people, please make a path for us. We are going through. Take care.

The crowd was quelled for the time being, which made it much easier for the group to concentrate. The three of them nodded at each other and rushed off on their horses through the middle of the path that the people had created. They rushed through the streets of Agrabah toward the temple. As they reached the desert, Cassim started directing them.

Sora: You seem to know this area pretty well Cassim.

Cassim: I take pride in my directional abilities, so thanks.

Aladdin: My father is a king of thieves. He's pretty good with most things.

Sora: Thieves? I didn't expect that.

Cassim: Sometimes, that's just the way you have to live. Aladdin knew that all too well. We both grew up with very little so we had to scourge to get whatever we could find. That often meant taking things that didn't exactly belong to us.

Sora: Hey, you did what you did. I'm not judging you for it.

The trio continued rushing through the desert as Cassim directed them through a cave of tunnels and back out onto the sand until they reached a large body of water. Far out in that body of water, was a large temple on the back of a turtle. Cassim pointed toward it.

Cassim: There, that's the temple.

Aladdin: Right, but how do we get there?

Cassim jumped off his horse and had Sora and Aladdin do so as well. They had the horses go into the cave as Cassim walked to the shore. He looked at the two of them with a grin.

Cassim: The key to getting into the Temple of Midas is to know the secret phrase... Open Sesame!

With those words, the water split open creating a path for them. Cassim lead them through the path and to the front of the temple. After they entered, they walked through one long hallway into a main room. The main room was large, having about five floors worth of height. Above the center of the room was a frightening scene. Jasmine was unconscious in a golden cage which was slowly lowering to the ground.

The cage was connected to a large gold hand by a rope. As Jasmine slowly lowered, the golden hand was melting into a glass pool of liquid gold. Standing on a balcony type area far above them was Sa'luk. He looked down at them with a smirk.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote