View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:07 PM   #98
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 34

Unfriendly Allies

When Riku next awoke, he lifted his head up and looked around to see that he was imprisoned. Chains bound him to the walls as he found himself inside a cell. Upon further inspection, he learned that he was not alone though. Tied up next to him in the cell was a hulking beast looking creature. When Riku spotted him, he knew exactly who he was.

It was someone he had met before, simply known as "The Beast". He was unconscious though, so Riku couldn't speak to him. Riku wouldn't be able to get out of his shackles on his on he knew, so he did the only thing he could think of. He materialized the keyblade in his hand and pointed at The Beast. Who used a new spell to wake The Beast.

Riku: Awaken!

With that, The Beast found himself regaining his consciousness. He held his head and shook. He tried to stand up, but as he did, he realized he couldn't move any further because he was shackled.

The Beast: What's going on here?

After saying that, he looked around the cell to see that he was in the cell with Riku, a face he definitely remembered. The sight of Riku infuriated him as he pulled as hard as he could. Doing so, he broke his chains and started rushing at Riku, He grabbed him and slammed him up against the wall.

The Beast: I know you, you're the man who helped Maleficent take Belle from me. And now, you're after me too. You did this to me, didn't you?

The force from The Beast slamming Riku against the wall, broke Riku's chains as well, as they fell to the ground. Riku had to catch his breath, but after he did, he began trying to explain himself to The Beast.

Riku: I can't take back what I did to you or Belle... But I am sorry. I was not in a good way at the time. Trust me though, there are bigger issues right now.

The Beast: The only issue I care about right now is you. You trapped me here, you took Belle.

Riku: I didn't trap you here, I was tied up too. The person to blame for this is Gaston.

The Beast started loosening his grip a little bit as he struggled with thinking of what to do. He wanted to squash Riku, but at the same time, he knew that if Riku wasn't lying, he would need Riku's help. With that thought in mind, he turned from Riku and broke the cell door.

The Beast: I'm not your friend. I'm not going to forgive you. But, for now, I'll cooperate with you. Make one wrong move though, and I'll bash your skull in.

Riku and The Beast rushed out of the cell and through the dungeon and up the stairs until they reached the main hall area. When they arrived, they found Lumiere and Cogsworth standing in the middle of the hall. The Beast ran up to them with a big smile.

The Beast: Lumiere, Cogsworth, I'm glad you two are alright.

Before The Beast could reach the two of them though, he was tackled to the ground by Riku. The Beast was furious, and he was about to push Riku off of him until Riku explained.

Riku: Look closely, Lumiere and Cogsworth aren't exactly themselves.

The Beast took a closer look and understood what Riku meant. They had sinister looks on their faces as they stared down Riku and The Beast. For some reason, they were evil.

Up in the West Wing, Gaston sat in a chair at a small table with a rose in a glass container on it. He held a mirror in his hand. Looking through the mirror, he saw the scene in the main hall.

Gaston: What will you do know Beast? Your friends are no longer your friends, you can't trust anyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote