View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #97
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 33

Triton's Palace

Ariel had interfered with Ursula's attempt to take control of Kairi. She attacked Ursula, but Ursula almost instantaneously fought back, knocking Ariel against the wall of her lair.

Ursula: You imbecile! Did you think you could fight against me?

Ariel: No. I just can't let you try to do this girl what you did to me. Ursula, I'm sick of you deceiving people and doing whatever you want. You are just plain evil.

Ursula: Me evil? Such a naive fool. You don't even understand the ocean we live in. You've been stuck under the rule of your father that you fail to see that his so-called "light" pales in comparison to noble pursuit of darkness.

Ariel: Noble? Noble? You call it noble to trick people into doing what you want? You call it noble to trap those souls in your lair?

Ursula: The act itself isn't the noble part. It's the reason behind it. These souls are suffering now, but they are all part of a grander purpose.

Ariel: Enough of this. I don't want to listen to any more of your lies.

Ursula: Fine, remain ignorant. After I beat you, I'm going after your father too, and this world will plunge into total darkness.

Ariel swum at Ursula and swung her fin at her, but Ursula grabbed her by her tail and swung her around, throwing her across the undersea. Ariel righted herself up before she slammed into the wall as Ursula rushed at her. She dove out of the way, causing Ursula to almost smash into the walls. She then swung her body around, creating an underwater whirlpool. She shot the whirlpool forward at Ariel.

Ariel managed to get out of the way as she quickly moved, narrowly escaping. Ursula, smashed into the coral reef, causing the reef to fall across the water as debris. She used her strength to make the reef fly quickly at Ariel who swum between the reefs as fast as she could. One of the last pieces of reef though tripped her up, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the side. Ursula swum at her and was about to crush her when she was knocked back into a wall by a strange light.

Kairi had pulled her keyblade out and shot some sort of light magic at her. Ariel caught herself and quickly swum away while she had the chance. She got up to the cage Kairi was in and broke her out.

Kairi: Thank you.

Ariel: I should be the one thanking you. Now let's go.

Kairi nodded and followed Ariel as they swum away from Ursula's lair and through the ocean. As they made their way through, Ariel had a few questions.

Ariel: Where did you get that keyblade?

Kairi: You know about the keyblade?

Ariel: A boy came here before with a blade just like that. He called himself Sora. I didn't know what it was at first, but he and my daddy filled me in on it.

Kairi: Oh, so you must be Ariel then.

Ariel: Yes, how did you know?

Kairi: Sora is my best friend. Well, he and Riku. Sora told me about his travels, and about you. He mentioned a mermaid princess named Ariel.

Ariel: Yes, that's me. So that must make you Kairi, I'm guessing.

Kairi: Right.

Ariel: I thought so. Sora was always talking about you and Riku. Especially you. That boy really loves you.

Kairi: Oh no, it's not like that.

Ariel: If you say so.

Kairi: So... I heard you were on the surface now. Why are you back under the sea?

Ariel: You'll understand in a moment.

Ariel and Kairi swum into Triton's Palace, where Triton was sitting on his throne with his trident.

Triton: Ariel, you came home. It's wonderful to see you again.

Ariel: It is, but the circumstances aren't that great unfortunately.

Triton: What's wrong?

Ariel: It's Ursula again. Scuttle has informed me that she plans to attack the palace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote