View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #95
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 32

Rescue Mission

Sora ran through the streets of Agrabah searching for Aladdin. He wasn't having very good luck though. He was actually getting lost with all the streets around the town. Another strange thing, he thought, was that the number of people around town was surprisingly low. As he reached the marketplace, he only found one person sitting down against a wall. He walked over to the man to try to figure out what was going on.

Sora: Hey, where's everyone at today?

Stranger: You don't know? Well you're the only one in the town that doesn't. There's a crisis going on at the palace.

Sora: What kind of crisis?

Stranger: I don't know. I just heard all of this commotion and then people starting rushing over there.

Sora: Why didn't you go?

Stranger: I got a bit of a problem when it comes to being around crowds of people. I have clausterphobia, and it's the kind where if I'm around too many people, I get nauseous.

Sora: Oh, well I can understand why you stayed behind then. I wouldn't go in that situation either.

Stranger: Right. So, why did you ask?

Sora: I'm actually looking for someone. We hung out a bit together the last time I was here. Aladdin, he is engaged to Princess Jasmine.

Stranger: Oh, Aladdin, yeah we all know about Aladdin. He's a good lad. He still sneaks food to the less wealthy people in the town, though his monkey doesn't like it.

Sora: Yeah, Abu really isn't a fan of Aladdin handing his money away.

The two laughed while thinking about Abu.

Sora: So say, do you know where Aladdin is?

Stranger: He's at the palace for sure. If he wasn't at the palace, he would have already passed by the marketplace.

Sora: Alright, well thanks for the chat. I need to go see what's going on over there anyways.

Stranger: Sounds good, let me know what you find out.

Sora gave the stranger a nod and continued running through the town until he reached the palace. There was a large crowd of people at the gates and he had to squeeze his way through them. It was really tough to do that. When he reached the front, he ran for the gate but was stopped by a pair of large guards. They were prepared to tell him to back off, until they saw him.

Guard: Wait, you're Sora aren't you? Let him through.

Sora: Thanks.

They let Sora through the gates and into the palace. He ran up the stairs and looked around for a bit until he finally found Aladdin banging his hand against the wall as if he was angry. Standing next to him was a fairly heavily clothed man Sora had never seen before. He looked to Sora, and was a little upset when he saw him.

???: Who are you? How'd you get past the guards.

Aladdin looked up to see that the newcomer was Sora and actually had a smile, even though there were tears in his eyes.

Aladdin: Sora, it's been a long time. I'd like you to meet my father, Cassim.

Sora: Nice to meet you Cassim.

Cassim: Nice to meet you as well Sora, sorry for my rude greeting.

Sora: It's fine. You didn't know who I was... So, Aladdin, what's wrong? You seem upset.

Aladdin: It's that man Sa'luk.

Cassim: *sighs* Sa'luk was my companion for a long time, my second in command in fact. But, after I met my son, he felt I had gone soft.

Aladdin: To get to my father, he kidnapped Jasmine.

Sora: Jasmine, what? This is not good.

Aladdin: Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Sora: Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just, even though this is a horrible situation on its own, it's even worse than you think.

Aladdin: How's that?

Sora: Organization 13.

Aladdin: Those guys you were hunting? What about them?

Sora: They're after the seven princesses, and Jasmine is one of them.

Aladdin: Ugh... Why is someone always after Jasmine? Wait though, how do you know it's the Organization? Couldn't Sa'luk just be a thief?

Cassim: This actually would explain a lot. Sa'luk is not the kidnapping type. He's more of the type who would outright attack you.

Aladdin: So, you think that's the case?

Cassim: It's very likely.

Sora: So, why are we still standing around here? We have to go after Jasmine.

Aladdin: I know, I just don't know where she was taken.

Cassim: Actually, there is one place that Sa'luk was always talking about. He always meant to go to this place, but said he couldn't go there without a key of some sort.

Sora: A key? Like my keyblade?

Cassim: Exactly, this is obviously a trap.

Aladdin: Well, we can't just let him get away with this. Where are we going?

Cassim: The Temple of Midas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote