View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 08:57 AM   #89
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 31

Mighty Adversary!

Riku arrived on the other side of the portal where he immediately saw Gaston staring back at him in the middle of the courtyard. Gaston pointed his keyblade forward at Riku, and was prepared to do battle. Riku also pointed his forward, showing that he was ready as well. It was about time to begin, but they had a little trash talk for one another.

Gaston: Riku, as powerful as you have become, no one is as powerful as Gaston.

Riku: Don't refer to yourself in the third person, it's annoying. I didn't come here to chat, I came here to defeat you.

Gaston: Good luck with that delusional hope Riku. If you think you can beat me, prove your strength!

Riku: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Riku jumped forward at Gaston and swung his keyblade at his side. Gaston blocked the attack with the muscles in his arm and jabbed Riku in the chest with his keyblade. Riku went flying backwards through the castle gate and onto the bridge. Gaston jumped high into the air and stabbed his keyblade down at Riku, but he rolled to the side and out of the way.

Gaston: Dodge all you want child, but you'll never be able to overpower me. And you can't win by just running.

Gaston swung his keyblade around at Riku's side, and Riku tried to block it with his keyblade, but he was sent flying off the bridge. A dark portal appeared behind him which he seeped into. He reemerged from a portal in front of Gaston as Gaston grabbed him by the shirt collar. Gaston slammed Riku into into the ground, and then again. He threw him back into the courtyard, where Riku slid across the ground.

Gaston: This is disappointing. I let you beat all those Unknowns and my two bosses yet you still don't have enough power to challenge me. How sad. Riku, you need more practice.

Riku: No, I'm not losing this. I'll beat you.

Gaston: You CAN'T beat me, nor do I want to beat you right now. I want to fight someone who can challenge me. If you can't do that, why should I even bother with you?

Riku jumped at his opponent and swung his keyblade around at him. Gaston grabbed the keyblade with his hand and flipped Riku onto the ground. Riku jumped up to his feet quickly and teleported behind Gaston. He used a spell to make his next attack more powerful as he stabbed his keyblade at Gaston's back. Gaston backflipped above Riku, grabbing hold of his head in the process. He then slammed Riku to the ground, sitting on his back.

Gaston: Like I told you, you're not ready.

Gaston picked Riku up and stared at him. Riku was staggering and wobbling as he unsuccessfully tried to approach Gaston. He would be unable to do anything as Gaston clenched his fist, pulled it back, and punched Riku right in the face. Riku was knocked out, and the next time he woke up, he would be in the castle.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-14-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote