View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 08:34 AM   #88
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 30

Poor Unfortunate Soul

When Kairi reawoke, she found herself chained to coral reef beneath a vast ocean. She panicked for a moment until she realized that she was able to breathe somehow. She looked down and it became apparent why. The bottom half of her body was like a fish. She had become a mermaid. She attempted to speak, but her mouth had been tied shut. Around her, she could see that she was in a dark area with a cauldron in the middle. An organization member floated in the water with two eels.

???: Ah, I see our visitor is awake. Flotsam, Jetsam, get over here. This is our keyblade wielder.

The big fat lady removed her cloak to reveal that she was Ursula (though you probably figured that out by now, and if you hadn't you probably haven't seen the Little Mermaid or might be dense). Flotsam and Jetsam swum over to Ursula and started swimming around Kairi, observing every inch of her mermaid body.

Flotsam: Yes yes, she will do wonderfully.

Jetsam: Is this all? She's not supposed to be so scrawny. I was expecting more power.

Ursula: Quiet you fool! This is indeed the girl we've been looking for. She's a princess of heart and keyblade bearer. There can be no mistaking it.

Flotsam: Right mam, she definitely is the keyblade bearer. So, what are we going to do with her?

Ursula: You really don't listen to me do you Flotsam? We are going to use her to our advantage. Instead of beating or capturing the girl, we're going to turn her into our obedient servant.

Jetsam: I don't think that'll work Ursula.

Ursula: No backtalk! If she doesn't accept my offer. I have a backup plan. In that cauldron, I am mixing together a memory erasing serum. One sip of it and Kairi here will forget everything she knows. When I come to her rescue, she will be grateful and do whatever I want. That's assuming she doesn't do what I want without the serum.

Flotsam: So what are you doing?

Ursula: Don't worry about it. I'm going to show you right now.

Ursula removed the thing that was tying Kairi's mouth closed and swum up close to her face. She lifted Kairi's chin with her finger and looked over her body. Kairi was not pleased to be being touched that way. She spat out a loogie at Ursula's face, but it just floated away in the water. Ursula laughed at her insolence.

Ursula: I can't believe you thought you could spit on my face underwater.

Kairi: I'll never do what you want.

Ursula: You won't? Are you sure? Not even for love?

Kairi: I only love Sora.

Ursula: Oh, how cute. Then why don't we do this. Kairi, I will give you one chance to answer this question correctly. If you don't, I will erase your memories. There is a girl beneath the sea who has fallen in love with a human. Her name is Ariel. However, if she goes through with trying to make him fall in love with her, she will not live.

Kairi: How's that?

Ursula: Prince Eric, whom she is in love with, is working for me. He is, how would you say it? My henchman. He's wanting her to fall in love with him. If she does, I will capture her and make her my servant. So, this is what I want you to do. I want you to make a deal with me to fall in love with Eric. I'll even give you the love you need. But, if you fail, you'll become one of my poor unfortunate souls.

Kairi: And what if I say I don't believe you? What if I say that I don't think this Eric guy is working for you? What then?

Ursula: So cheeky, I like that. You won't help? No matter, I'll force you to.

Ursula begun swimming over to the cauldron ready to pour her serum into a small bottle. Just as she was about to do so though, she was smacked in the head with a fish tail and slammed head first into her throne. The eels came after her attacker, but they were knocked out. The girl swum over to Kairi, but Ursula slammed into her side, knocking her into the wall of her lair.

Ursula: Welcome back Ariel. You really are ungrateful aren't you? ... Oh, what's that? You can't speak, so sorry I took your voice. Now, feel the power of Ursula, Organization Member 12.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote