View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #87
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 29

Jafar's Greeting

Before Jafar returned to the Organization's Headquarters, Sora followed him into a portal. When they reemerged on the other side, they were standing in the streets of Agrabah. Jafar pulled back the hood of his cloak and showed his face. Immediately, Sora pulled back his keyblade and swung it downward at Jafar, who simply blocked the attack with the head of his staff.

Jafar: Well, you're not much for hellos are you Sora? And here I thought we were old friends.

Sora: You, an old friend? Yeah right, you've attacked me every time you've had a chance. You tried to take Jasmine from us last time. Why on earth would I ever be YOUR friend?

Jafar: Ouch, right in the feels. Sora, you should really think about other people's feelings when you talk to them. That was a little ... offensive.

Sora: Why do I care if I offend you? You're a despicable man Jafar and I could care less how you feel about anything.

Jafar: Oh boy, you are such a fool. Sora, if I wanted to beat you down right now, I could.

Sora: Whatever, I won't fall for your bluff Jafar. I beat you many times already. I beat you in your human form, your genie form. I'd beat you in your God Form if you had one.

Jafar: Well, if that's what you think. But let me ask you a question. How hard was it to fight against Galdeux and Cruella? Did they take you to the brink?

Sora: I... I beat Cruella, but not Galdeux. Cruella was very powerful, more powerful than I expect, but I wasn't even on Galdeux's level. But that doesn't change who you are.

Jafar: Actually it does Sora, you see when you defeated Ansem and Xemnas, you released the energy of darkness. The power of darkness is vast and expansive. The dark energy of the universe is overflowing, granting us members of the Organization more power than ever. You can continue having delusions of your victory Sora. But it won't be like last time.

Sora: I don't believe you. There's no way that you can be anymore powerful than you were before!

Sora jumped at Jafar, jabbing his keyblade at his side. Jafar's chest curved to the side completely out of the way of the keyblade attack. He swung his staff upward hitting Sora in the chin. Sora went flying above some of the tallest buildings of Agrabah and fell back down. Jafar caught him by his shirt before he could hit the ground and slammed him against a building which caused a giant hole to be created.

Jafar: Do you still think it's impossible for me to have gotten more powerful? Give up the fight now Sora.

Sora: Ugh, I don't understand. You weren't like this at all last time.

Jafar: As I told you Sora, the powers of darkness have increased our powers. You cannot beat us.

Sora: But how have your powers increased?

Jafar dropped Sora to the ground and pointed the bottom of his staff at Sora (not the side with the snake head). The end of his staff began to transform taking on the shape of a key.

Jafar: The power of darkness has awakened us as keyblade wielders. You will find on your journeys that there are many others who now have keyblades. Mine is called the Slithering Sorcerer. And as you've seen, it grants me more power and allows me to make my body snake-like. Sora, you cannot win.

Sora: You're right. You're too powerful for me at this time, but I know you must be up to something.

Jafar: Correct. I am up to something, but it's not time for my plans to come into focus. You have a more immediate threat. Xehanort is planning to capture the princesses. He doesn't want you to know, but I think that you knowing will make this more fun.

Sora: So that's why Galdeux took Snow White. Tell me, what is Xehanort planning to do with the princesses?

Jafar: Unfortunately, that I do not know. He won't tell me. However, that doesn't change what you need to do does it?

Sora: No, I have to beat Xehanort anyways. But, how can I let you walk away like this?

Jafar: You just do. You can't win anyways. We'll have our fight again, I'm sure of it. And Sora, remember, it's never too late to save anything.

Sora: Hmm?

Jafar: I've said enough. I'll bid you farewell Sora. Oh, and while you're in Agrabah, I'm sure there's a friend you want to meet. Aladdin is in town and he has finally met a long lost family member... Have fun.

Jafar disappeared into a portal and went back to the Organization Headquarters. Sora thought over what all Jafar had said and realized that this journey was going to be harder than ever before. Some of those Disney villains he had trouble defeating would now be more powerful than before. That didn't matter to him though, he would still fight. With that though, he ran through Abrabah to find Aladdin.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote