View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #80
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 28

The Princesses

Lucifer and Cinderella fell through the portal into the middle of the Organization's lair. Xehanort rose from his thrown as the entire organization, minus four walked over to the fallen bodies. Xehanort locked Cinderella up in shackles and tossed her body on the ground beside Snow White. He smirked as he used his Curaga to completely revive Lucifer. Lucifer turned back into human and looked back at Xehanort.

Lucifer: Wait, what's going on? Did I beat Kairi? Where's Cinderella?

Xehanort: You didn't beat Kairi, but she didn't beat you either. The important thing though is that we have Cinderella now.

Lucifer: Well that's relieving, at least I could do that much.

Hades: Sure, but it looks you still can't swim. You are such a cat.

Lucifer: Don't make fun of me for being weak to water Hades. You aren't especially strong with it either. Plus, it was fire that knocked me out.

Hades: Yadda yadda. It doesn't matter. The point is, you still couldn't do it on your own.

Lucifer: Well, I would have been able to if some impostor hadn't taken me out.

Xehanort: What do you mean by impostor?

Lucifer: Oh, you don't know. The person who burnt my face was in an Organization robe.

Xehanort: That's not possible. Our organization members were all here at the time, except for Gaston, Ursula and Jafar. None of them have an affinity over fire.

Lucifer: Then it had to have been a fake.

At that moment, Jafar appeared from a portal and walked through the room. He looked to them and grinned.

Jafar: Why so tense?

Lucifer: Jafar! Where were you at the time of 10 minutes ago?

Jafar: Why I was getting Sora acquainted to his new world. He is going to meet my associate soon after all.

Xehanort: Jafar is the last person to worry about with doing something like this.

Jafar: Like what?

Xehanort: Lucifer was attacked by some guy in a robe. He burnt his face with his flame powers.

Jafar: Flame powers hmm? That sounds an awful lot like Hades.

Hades: Hey, I'm God of the Underworld, not the God of Betrayal.

Oogie Boogie: It couldn't have been Hades. He was here when it happened.

Xehanort: Oogie, nice to see you awake.

Oogie Boogie: Nice to be awake. Now what's going on?

Xehanort: It's nothing big for now. You can go back to resting. I'll come get you when it's your turn.

Oogie Boogie: Alright then. Make sure to capture those princesses.

Xehanort: We shall. Now guys, Our next task is a big one. We already have two princesses, but all three of those brats are now in a world with a princess. We need to make sure we secure them.

Jafar: If my associate fails me, I will kill him myself.

Xehanort: Indeed. Now my friends, let's prepare ourselves. The time will come when we have to do battle as well. For now though, let's see if Sora, Riku and Kairi can finally protect one of the princesses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote