View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #79
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 27

Lucifer

Lucifer leaned back against the wall as Lady Tremaine and her two daughters stamped their feet on the ground, knocking Kairi and Jaq off balance. Lucifer smirked as the three approached them. They attempted to smash Kairi and Jaq into the ground, but they both rolled out of the way just in time. Kairi and Jaq both came up to one knee to stare up at their foes.

Kairi: Jaq, go away. This is too dangerous for you. I'll take them on myself.

Jaq: Jaq Jaq no do that. Cinderelli in trouble. Jaq Jaq want help.

Kairi: Just do it Jaq. I have my keyblade, I can handle this. If you stay around you'll just get in my way.

Tremaine stomped down toward Jaq, but Kairi jumped forward under her foot. She used her keyblade to block the attack and held it back. She looked down at Jaq, struggling to keep Tremaine away from him. The two daughters then came after them. Kairi pushed Jaq out of the way and slashed at each of their feet.

Kairi: Do as I say Jaq! I can't protect you forever.

Jaq: Kairi be safe. Jaq Jaq will go.

Jaq ran away from the battle, making his way to the mouse hole. The three women tried to chase after him, but Kairi did what she could to keep them away, slashing at their feet. Tremaine tried to smash her, but she again blocked her attack with her keyblade and looked back to Jaq with a smile. Just as Jaq was about to go through the keyhole though, he was smacked to the ground by a big black cat claw.

Lucifer: You didn't think I'd let you get away did you?

Lucifer had turned back into his cat form and was holding Jaq up by his tail, ready to eat him. Kairi pushed Tremaine away and jumped over to slash Lucifer in the face. Lucifer dropped Jaq and Kairi quickly pushed him into the mouse hole, taking him out of harm's way. Lucifer looked down at Kairi, wiping blood off of his face and turned back into a man.

Lucifer: You foolish girl. Girls, get her!

Tremaine and her daughters rushed Kairi, shaking the ground as they got closer and closer. Kairi jumped onto a fork that was lodged into the wall and used it to vault herself up to their head level. She stabbed one of the girl's in the eye and then teleported to in front of the other girl, stabbing her in the eye as well. The girls tripped over each other and fell to the ground. Hitting the ground, they shattered. turning into vase pieces.

Tremaine attempted to slap Kairi out of the air, but she grabbed onto her finger and started running up her arm. Tremaine tried to slap her with her other hand but Kairi was fast and nimble. She avoided the attack and jumped on her other arm, running upward. When she reached Tremaine's shoulder, she vaulted off and into her mouth. Sliding down her throat, she fell into her body and stabbed her in the chest. Tremaine fell to the ground also shattering into vase pieces. Kairi reappeared inside the midst of the vase debris.

Lucifer: Not bad, you've learned how to fight I see, but if this is your best, you can't hope to beat me.

Kairi ran at Lucifer ready to attack him ferociously, but just as she was about to reach him, she turned back into her human form and Lucifer jabbed his keyblade into her chest. Kairi fell to her knees as Lucifer pointed his keyblade down at her.

Lucifer: Now, DIE!

Lucifer swung his keyblade down, but before he could hit her he was tackled from the side by a mysterious man in an Organization coat. Lucifer jumped to his feet but the figure grabbed him by his head and slammed him to the ground, burning his face. Lucifer was knocked unconscious as her savior disappeared.

Jaq ran back into the room, rushing toward Kairi. He was coming to help her, but before he could reach her he swept up by a wave of water which knocked him back into the mouse hole. Another figure in an Organization robe walked through the water, carrying Cinderella over her shoulder as the water rose. Lucifer turned back into his cat form as the mysterious newcomer picked him up as well. A portal was created which Lucifer and Cinderella were both thrown through.

???: You fought well enough to deserve your loot Lucifer. As for the main course though, Kairi is mine.

The Organization member grabbed Kairi and jumped through another puddle with her. The Castle of Dreams would be filled with water causing it to collapse within the hour. Anyone caught inside would likely die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote