View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #67
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 25

Clayton

Riku jumped toward the surrounding jungle as he began his search for Clayton. He was watching the area rather closely as he knew that at any second he could set off a booby trap. For a moment, he took a little too much time looking and got shot in the shoulder by Clayton. It was painful of course, but it did give Riku some useful info. Clayton was definitely somewhere to his left. So Riku pulled out his keyblade and moved in that direction.

He swung his keyblades at ropes disabling traps made sure to jump over the bear traps on the ground. He was getting closer to Clayton, but then he missed one of the booby traps. Tripping over a wire, he fell into a position where each of his limbs were caught in a bear trap. Clayton took this time to come up to him and fire a few shots into his back. Just as Riku was breaking free though he dropped a smoke bomb and began to hide once more.

Riku stumbled back up to his feet and held onto his body. Clayton was definitely a difficult opponent, and Riku was not fond of his cowardly style. Being in as much as pain as he was messed with Riku's eyesight, causing him to miss another booby trap which was a rope that grabbed his leg and pulled him up so that he was hanging upside down. Clayton prepared to shoot but was suddenly attacked.

Taezan pounced on him and swung his arm around, punching him in the face. He then attempted to stab Clayton in the face, but Clayton moved his head to the side and kicked Tarzan off. He kicked Tarzan right into another trap, a cage that was lifted high into the air. The force of the attack also caused Tarzan to drop his spear. This short battle did give Riku enough time to get back to his feet and heal himself though.

Since Clayton was still visible, he also had a chance to attack. He kicked off the tree he had been hung from and vaulted himself toward Clayton. Clayton responded by shooting at Riku, but Riku knocked the bullet away with his keyblade. Riku flew at Clayton and swung his keyblade down at him. Clayton blocked his attack by holding his shotgun up and then kneed Riku in the chest. He then smacked Riku in the back with his gun.

Clayton attempted to shoot Riku next, but was out of ammo, so he had to take a second to reload. This gave Riku an opening as he headbutted Clayton in the chest, causing him to drop his gun and bullets. Clayton slammed into a tree and was grabbed by a rope, which pulled him up on the tree, tying him down to it. Riku pointed the keyblade at Clayton.

Riku: I should kill you now for the despicable things you've done.

Clayton: You pathetic hypocrite. You call me foolish for killing animals, but then you want to try to kill me, a human. Know your kind traitor. Go ahead and kill me, it won't change who you are.

Riku: I think it'll be worse on you to just leave you like this and let the animals get you.

Clayton: Ha! You don't know where the animals are.

Jane: Actually, they are right here.

Jane showed up with a bunch of animals who were all angry with Clayton. They were ready to attack him but before they could, a keyblade struck through Clayton's back. Clayton's body fell limp as the cloaked man from before had appeared once more.

???: Worthless! Worthless fool.

Riku: It's you again, what do you want?

???: I want a challenge, a real challenge, and you're just the boy to give it to me. I want to fight someone with almost as much power as me, and you have passed my tests.

Riku: I'm done playing this games! I didn't come here to be tested. Show yourself.

The cloaked man pulled his hood back and showed his face. He had a powerful looking jaw and an intimidating face. He continued on to rip off the sleeves of his cloak and revealed his muscular biceps.

???: I am Organization Member #5. Gaston.

Riku: Gaston, I won't let you do what you want.

Riku jumped at Gaston, but Gaston simply moved out of the way causing Riku to pass harmlessly by.

Gaston: I appreciate your resolve, but this isn't the time nor the place for our battle. If you want to battle, follow me into my domain.

Gaston created a portal and disappeared inside. Riku was angry as he pushed himself back up. He turned around to see that Jane and the animals had helped Tarzan out of his cage.

Jane: Go ahead Riku, we're okay here.

Riku nodded and headed into the portal, when he came out on the other side, he would be ready to face Gaston's challenge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote