View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 02:17 PM   #66
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 24

The Impostor

Kairi and Jaq made their way across the room toward the mouse hole. As they were about to reach though, a group of Unknowns crawled out from within the furniture. They began attacking Kairi and Jaq. One jumped at Kairi, but Kairi blocked it with her keyblade. She pointed her keyblade forward, shooting a ball of fire at one Unknown, then another. She continued to shoot them in quick succession, until they were all knocked out.

As is the nature of Unknowns though, they began to combine together, forming a giant cat. The cat swung its paw down at Kairi, but she parried the attack away with her keyblade and struck through its chest. She simply passed through the Unknown though and was then smacked out of the air by the cat's tail, falling to the ground.

Jaq: Oh no, Kairi!

Kairi wouldn't stay down for long though as she pushed herself back up to her feet. The cat swung its paw down at her again, but she held her keyblade up and used Reflect. The cat's attack came back at the cat, knocking it onto its back. She then used Slow on it to make it move very slowly. Jumping in the air, she continued to flip onto the cat's belly, stabbing it in the black of its neck. It dispersed.

Jaq: Whoaza, thatssa good good Kairi. Yousa win.

Kairi: It was nothing. Those weird creature seem to have a weakness in the black part of their bodies.

Jaq: Wowza, yousa be smart Kai Kai.

Kairi: Thank you, I try my best.

Kairi and Jaq continued on into the mouse hole and traversed the inside of the wall. The jumped from spoons and mouse traps to climb, and dropped down to descend. Following Jaq, they were able to find their way easily. They were attempting to make it back to the Grand Hall, until they noticed something strange. Prince Charming was knocked out in a broom cupboard. Kairi and Jaq made their way inside.

Kairi: This doesn't make sense. What is Prince Charming doing in here?

The ground then began to shake, as something fell from above. Kairi and Jaq turned around to see a giant black cat blocking the mouse hole.

Jaq: Oh nos, it'sa Lucifa.

Kairi: What do we do? We can't fight him in a place like this.

Jaq: Follo Jaq Jaq. Wesa run!

Jaq ran away as Kairi followed behind with Lucifer gaining quickly. Jaq ran toward the door and slid under it as he was just small enough to make it through. Kairi was only seconds behind as she arrived just after. They had made it exactly where they were aiming to go, the Main Hall. They turned to face the broom cupboard.

Jaq: Thassa should keep Lucifa away.

Kairi: Maybe, but I just have one question, how did he get in there.

With that, the door busted open, falling down to the ground. Walking over the door with the body of Charming in his hands was, another Prince Charming. He threw Charming on the ground and looked at Kairi and Jaq with a grin. A keyblade appeared in his hands. He pointed it at a pair of three vases as the vases turned into Lady Tremaine and her two daughters.

The awake Charming then pointed his keyblade down at Kairi and Jaq.

???: That's right, all this time, Lady Tremaine and her daughters have been nothing more than my own creations. All thanks to my keyblade, the Transfigurer which allows me to turn people or objects into any kind of living being. Now I'll show you my true form.

The mysterious Charming then began to transform, wearing a dark Organization cloak. His hair was a spiky jet black and his body was large. Not like superbly large, but enough that he had some weight on him. His face was also a bit big.

???: I am Lucifer. Organization Member #14.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote