View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #65
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 23

Puppy Hunt

With the puppies having disappeared, Pongo, Perdita and Sora began to converse about the situation.

Pongo: It has to be Cruella, she is definitely the one who did this.

Sora: Alright, I understand that you don't like her. What makes you so sure though?

Pongo: To put it simply, Cruella was the one who caused us to lose our puppies the last time.

Perdita: I'll explain for Pongo. Cruella has always had a thing for our puppies. When she first came by, she was always trying to force Roger to sell our pups, but Roger said no. Cruella offered him a hefty sum of money too.

Pongo: Cruella has a bit of fetish for animal skin coats, especially fur. When she found out about our puppies, she wanted to buy all of them so that she could turn them into coats.

Perdita: It didn't work though. Roger refused to sell the puppies to her. We originally only had 15, but we got 84 more after we rescued the puppies from Cruella the first time.

Sora: Okay, well if Cruella already stole the puppies once before and tried to kill them to make a coat, then why is Roger still working with her?

Pongo: Roger doesn't know that it was Cruella's doing the first time.

Perdita: Seeing as we are dogs, we can't actually talk to humans in a way that will let them understand us. So, even though Cruella pupnapped our pups, he never found out it was Cruella.

Pongo: Perdita and I only rescued the puppies ourselves, our owners weren't with us. We travelled a long way to find them, and we walked home on our own. Cruella has just continued to stay close to Roger, lying to him all the while.

Sora: Alright, I understand it now. Cruella really is a devil woman. We can't simply let her walk out of this house doing as she pleases. We'll not only stop her, but we'll find a way to let Roger know as well.

Pongo: How will we do that?

Sora; I don't know yet, but I'll find a way. That's not important for now. What is important is that we make it to the puppies as soon as possible.

Perdita: Right.

Sora, Pongo and Perdita left the house and made their way outside into the streets of London. The passed down the alleyways taking shortcuts through the town. A couple times, they had to stop and hide because animal control was nearby and they didn't want to be spotted. Animal control would have taken them in a heartbeat.

The trio made their way through the town fairly quickly until they found themselves on a pasture of grassy hills. After another hour or so, they found themselves on the outside of a mansion and looked in through the window. The sight they saw was horrible. Cruella was holding up a puppy with a pair of scissors in her hand.

Cruella: You puppies will make some lovely coats. You will make me millions! You though, are special. I have to have you for my own coat.

Cruella was about to cut the puppy when Sora smashed through the window and tackled Cruella to the ground. She dropped her scissors as the puppy fell. Pongo caught the puppy and Perdita followed behind. Sora did what he could to hold Cruella to the ground.

Sora: Pongo, Perdita, go. I got this!

Pongo and Perdita gave him a nod and started gathering up the puppies as they made their way throughout the mansion. Cruella pushed Sora off, stood to her feet and began to laugh.

Cruella: Oh, Sora. How nice is it to finally meet you and in such a marvelous form? You must not really think you can beat me right?

How does she know me? Sora thought to himself. No matter, she's going down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote