View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #63
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 21

Mouse Trap

When Kairi awoke, she found herself inside a small cage. She looked around and was confused, All the furniture in the room she was in was very big and their were small holes in the bottom of the walls. She looked around more and saw that in other cages there were mice, who appeared to be the same size as her. She rubbed her eyes and stood up.

Kairi: Ugh.. where am I?

???: Ah, girl girl awake now.

Kairi: Hmm, who are you?

???: My name's a Jaq Jaq. Mesa mice. Yousa in the living room. Whosa you?

Kairi: Oh, my name's Kairi. Nice to meet you Jaq Jaq... wait, how am I talking to you right now? You're a mice.

Jaq: Huh? Wassa you talk about? Yousa mice too.

With that response, Kairi took a closer look at herself. Her skin was brown and had turned to a sort of fur. She had a long nose and whiskers. She was very confused to see this. It didn't make sense to her. She would have understood if she had arrived as a mouse. But, when she entered the Castle of Dreams, she was a regular human. Regardless, she did her best to play it off.

Kairi: Oh right, sorry. I think that bump on the head must of got me harder than I though.

Jaq: Yessa. Lucifer makea you hurt hurt. No like mouse.

Kairi: Umm.. Lucifer, who's that?

Jaq: Lucifa za cat. Lucifer eatza mice. Jaq Jaq no like ze Lucifer.

Kairi: Oh no no, I wasn't knocked out by Lucifer, I was knocked out by the so-called Prince Charming.

Jaq: What? Nosa nos. Princey no do zat. Hesa nice. Yessa, very nice. Princea nosa hurt no one.

Kairi: Well he was definitely the one who knocked out me.

Jaq: Thassa strange, very strange. Princeza likes za mouse mouse. Mesa not understand.

Kairi: Right, so what are you guys doing here?

Jaq: Wesa trap here by za Lucifa. Lucifa no likesa mice mice. Wesa want break out, but nosa can. Lucifa cat army in way. No can pass.

Kairi: So, we can't get out because Lucifer has an army of cats guarding us. Just wondering, can you get out of these cages?

Jaq: Oh, yessa. Jaq Jaq break out cage easy. No probem. Yousa wants Jaq Jaq should breaka you out?

Kairi: Yes, please break me out.

Jaq: Okay, butsa Jaq Jaq no go. Jaq Jaq no fight cat. Cat eatsa Jaq Jaq. Kairi be careful too. Lucifa eat Kairi.

Kairi: Don't worry, I got this.

Kairi stood in her cage as her keyblade appeared in her hand. She looked around at the mice who were all amazed to see her holding a keyblade. She held the keyblade out in front of herself and then swung it down by her side. She was ready to get going and she was confident. Jaq realized what she was when she pulled that blade out.

Jaq: Yousa Kairi. Yousa Keyblade Wielder. Yes yes?

Kairi: I am. How do you know about keyblades?

Jaq: Jaq Jaq oncea helpza Keyblade Wielders. Ventus. Aqua. Theyza helps ze Jaq Jaq and Cinderelli.

Kairi: Ventus? Aqua? Yes, I have heard of them. Well, Jaq, if you help me out, I'll find them again. Not only will I save you, but I'll keep this world safe forever.

Jaq: Jaq Jaqsa likeza zat. Jaq Jaq decide. He helpza you now.

Kairi: You do realize this will dangerous?

Jaq: Jaq Jaqza does. Cat army dangerous. But Jaq Jaqsa no care. Jaq Jaq trust keyblade wielda. Wesa go now.

With that, Jaq use his claw in the keyhole of his cage and unlocked it. He escaped and then unlocked Kairi's cage as the two of them broke up and prepared to make their way to the mouse hole on the other side of the room.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote