View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 09:21 PM   #60
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 20

Roger's Brilliant Idea

Roger invited Cruella up to his room where he was planning to show her his newest idea. When she arrived, she saw that his room was filled with electronics, including computers and gaming systems. Being an employee of a major gaming company, Cruella should have liked it, but she just sneered. She was only in for the paycheck anymore. Roger sat in his chair with a gaming controller as Cruella stood with her arms crossed, impatiently.

Cruella: Well, on with it now. I'm a busy woman. I don't have all day.

Roger: Yes mam. I am on it.

The gaming system Roger was playing turned on as he used his controller to move to the game portion of the screen. He clicked on it as a new screen popped up showing his company logo with music in the background. It went through a couple screens of credits, which Cruella rolled her eyes at, before reaching the start screen where Roger pressed "start". As he played the game, he explained it.

Roger: In this game, you're playing the role of a villain who wrecks things as part of his job. He has become tired of being the villain and so he leaves his game to find himself a medal in another game. This leads his game in the arcade to be shut down as without a villain, there is no game. His friend, Felix, who happens to be the protagonist of his game, goes to look for him as he recognizes how important the main character's role is. This leads to an adventure filled game where you play through three main world. The first world is the main one which you walked away from. The second is a shooter type universe where you fight off bugs in either first or third person. The last is a candy covered land which is big on racing.

Cruella: What's the point of the other two worlds?

Roger: Well the bug world is the place where Ralph goes to win his medal. But when something goes wrong, he winds out flying to the candy world, Sugar Rush, where his medal is stolen by a little girl and the bug breaks free and starts creating a "virus" in the game.

Cruella: Any special mechanics of the game?

Roger: Yes, there is a special health system and time mechanics. Since you are tasked to finish the game in one day, before your game is shut down, you have a timer to follower. At some point though, the main character will get abilities to play with time in the outside world by stopping it for some time or moving backward or forward.

Cruella: Why would anyone move forward?

Roger: Well, you have to spend only so much time on each mission so you can get through the game within the time limit. The less time you spend on a mission, the better.

Cruella: What are the missions?

Roger: They're basically just little segments of the game.

Cruella: And tell me about the health system now.

Roger: Well, in this game, when you leave your game, you die. Which basically means you'll have to restart your mission or watch the failure screen.

Cruella: Okay, and have you come up with a name for this game yet?

Roger: Yes, it is named after it's main character Wreck-It Ralph.

Cruella: That's all the questions I have. I cannot accept this game Roger.

Roger: Why not?

Cruella: That's not important.

Cruella walked out of the room and outside to her car where she sped off, angered that her time had been "wasted". Roger was frustrated as well as he never got an answer. Within the next hour though, the residents of the house noticed something unusual. There was no barking, which was unusual for a house of puppies. When they looked around, they noticed that the puppies were gone.

Sora: Where did they go? How did the puppies disappear again?

Perdita: It had to be that devil woman Cruella.

Pongo: It must have. Now Sora, listen up. I'm going to tell you why we call her the devil.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote