View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #59
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 19

Knowledge vs. Power

Riku stood in the tent with Tarzan and Jane as Jane prepared herself to tell Riku what had been happening.

Jane: Well, you would think that the situation would have gotten better since Clayton was defeated, but it has only gotten worse. When Clayton's plan failed, I went into a rage. He was so upset with himself for being a weakling that he isolated himself from everyone and began attacking the animals even more. When we asked him why he didn't just leave he said, "I can't just let you gain knowledge on these things. You all deserve death."

Riku: That's pretty harsh.

Jane: It is. Clayton has gone completely insane. Before then, even though he was violent, he still had a sense of reasoning so he could understand us. He just didn't agree with our pursuit of knowledge. He felt that it was better to destroy the unknown before it becomes dangerous. I on the other hand feel that it's better to know what we're dealing with than to assume it's evil.

Riku: I can agree with that. You just have to be careful not to let it slip by you if it actually is evil.

Jane: I do my best. Anyways, that's our situation now. I believe that we need to know more about these animals. I believe that knowing these animals is what's best for humanity. The problem is, I can never research anymore. By the time I find a group of animals, Clayton has already killed them.

Riku: You know, this actually now gives me a new reason to help you. I can't say I'm the biggest knowledge man out there, but I can't just stand by while a man kills creatures who have done nothing.

Jane: Thank you very much Riku.

Riku: No problem. I do want to ask Tarzan though if he can accompany.

Jane: Tarzan, what do you think?

Tarzan: Tarzan go.

Jane: Well, there you have it. Go on ahead. Good luck you two and thanks again for your help.

Riku and Tarzan rushed out of the tent and into the woods. Elsewhere in the woods, Clayton stood in the middle of a small clearing, talking to a man in a black cloak.

???: You're still not strong enough Clayton. You need to be more powerful if you want to defeat Riku.

Clayton: Of course, no one is as wise as you sir. I am doing my best.

???: Well, do the best of someone better.

Clayton: Yes, I shall strive to be like you. No one is as powerful as you.

???: Correct. And do you know why Clayton? When I was a lad, I ate four dozen eggs each morning. This allowed me to become large. Nowadays, I eat five dozen eggs. This allows me to be roughly the size of a boar, as I am now.

Clayton: No one is as muscular as you sir.

???: Well, you are at least a good follower in that regard to understand how great I am. I am going to go back to my castle now. Do your best, I'll be watching you from the West Wing.

Clayton: I will not disappoint you.

The cloaked man disappeared as Clayton started to touch trees and plants, doing God knows what.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote