View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #57
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 18

Charming

Spoiler:

Kairi made her way through her portal and rearrived at the front door of a castle. She looked around at the massive building, not recognizing where she was. She wanted to knock on the door, but wasn't sure that was the best course of action. What if the owners weren't friendly? Hell, what if there was a monster? With that thought though, another person appeared beside her.

Kairi: Who are you? Wait, I've seen you before.

???: You have, I am the Fairy Godmother. You know me because I have helped Sora quite a few times before.

Kairi: That's right. Well, nice to see you again Fairy Godmother. Where am I?

Fairy Godmother: You are in my world with the citizens that I grew up with. Not that there really is that many. This is the Castle of Dreams where Cinderella and Prince Charming live.

Kairi: Cinderella? I remember her for sure. I saw her in Hollow Bastion when Maleficent was trying to use our hearts.

Fairy Godmother: Yes, she was there. But now she is back here and back to her life.

Kairi: Well, that's great. How is she doing?

Fairy Godmother: I think it's best if you see for yourself. Just knock on the door, she will let you in.

Kairi gave her a nod and knocked on the door. No one answered at first, so she rung the doorbell. That got someone's attention. Within half a minute, a person arrived at the front door and opened. Kairi was pleased when she saw it was Cinderella who opened up just as Cinderella was pleased when she was who her visitor.

Cinderella: Kairi, it's been a long time, how are you?

Kairi: I am well, how are you?

Cinderella: I'm... alive.

Kairi: Is that all? Nothing more happy?

???: Cinderella, who's at the door?

Cinderella: Just a friend Charming, a friend I haven't seen in quite some time.

Charming came down the stairs to greet Kairi, and when he saw her, he seemed to cringe. He walked up to them and shook Kairi's hand. He then looked back to Cinderella giving her a look. Cinderella bowed her head to him and Charming looked back to Kairi.

Charming: Well, Kairi, feel free to come in.

Kairi: Thank you.

Charming: You though Cinderella, how dare you open the door. You are a women, it is the man's job to open the doors. You're going to get yourself killed. You should go back to your room and leave these kind of things to me.

Cinderella: But she is a friend Charming. I want to talk to her.

Charming: Don't talk back to me woman. I do not approve of that. I told you before to not answer the door for people. If you need someone to answer the door, tell me. Never get it yourself. Now go back to your room and think about what you've done. You can talk with your friend later.

Cinderella: Okay, I will do as you say Charming. I'm sorry for not listening.

Cinderella bowed her head and then gave them both a farewell. She walked away through a doorway as Kairi and Charming made eye contact. They could both tell that neither of them liked the other.

Charming: Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind my Cinderella having a friend. But I don't want her having a friend of your kind.

Kairi: What do you mean by 'my kind'? You're a real piece of work Charming.

Charming: I know I am. I thank you for noticing. But that's not what's important right now. I know who you are, and I know what you're doing here.

Kairi: What do you know? I'm just here to see my friend.

Charming: Ha! Don't make me laugh. I know exactly who you are, keyblade wielder. You are one of the seven pieces of light and you are here to thwart the great Master Xehanort's plan.

Kairi: What? How do you know all this?

Charming: Because... (he walked up to whisper into her ear), I am in Organization 13.

Kairi suddenly passed out after he said that. Charming gave her a smirk as she fell to the ground. He then grabbed her and took her away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote