View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #55
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 17

Pongo

Spoiler:

Sora flew through a portal and fell out in the backyard of an England home. When he arrived, he felt pretty strange because he was seeing everything in black and white. He tried to stand up, but when he did he had a hard time keeping himself up. He fell to all fours when he realized why he couldn't stand. He had become a dalmatian.

As he stood on all fours, he realized he was surrounded by Unknowns, just as Riku had been when he arrived in the Deep Jungle. The Unknowns jumped at Sora, attempting to take them, but he took them out with relative ease. Just as had happened in the Deep Jungle though, the fallen enemies all combined together to form a larger enemy.

They took the form of a Great Dane dog. The Great Dane Unknown jumped forward at Sora and attempted to bite his neck. Sora bent his head downward and headbutted the Unknown in its chest. A keyblade then appeared in his mouth as he cut the Unknown across its neck. His keyblade simply went straight through the body of the Unknown.

???: Slash the black part.

Sora looked around wondering where the voice came from, but he was unsure. What he did know though was that he could tell what color black was. It was the darkest. He swung his keyblade at the Unknown but it jumped away and attempted to tackle him. Sora jumped away just in time and jabbed his keyblade into a black spot on the Unknown's side. The Unknown dispersed as Sora defeated it.

Sora: Thanks whoever you are. I owe you one.

Another dalmatian approached Sora. He was about the same size as Sora, only slightly smaller.

???: Not a problem. I haven't seen you around here. Where are you from?

Sora: I'm from a little ways away. Hold on, you look familiar. Did you use to live in Traverse Town?

???: I am, but how did you know that.

Sora: My name's Sora. I was around when your pups disappeared. I found them for you.

???: I do remember you. I never got to properly thank you.

Sora: The gifts were more than enough. I never found out though. What was your name?

???: It's Pongo. My wife Perdita and I found our way back to our world. We live here with our pups and our old owners.

Sora: Well, I'm glad for you. Would I be able to come in?

Pongo: Sure, my wife and kids would love to hear who you are.

Sora and Pongo went inside the house to see Pongo's wife Perdita and the 99 puppies. When Pongo entered with Sora, Perdita asked who he was. Pongo told him the story about how his name is Sora and he was the one who found their puppies. Perdita was thrilled to finally be able to speak to him just as their puppies were happy to be able to see him again.

That wouldn't last long though, as in the next second the residence had an unwelcome visitor. With the doorbell ringing, it prompted the house's owner, Roger, to answer the door. The lady who entered was covered in fancy clothes and a fur coat. She was smoking from a thin pipe as she entered and placed her coat on the coat rack.

???: Alright, let's get this over with. Show me your "brilliant" idea.

Sora: Who's that?

Pongo: Her name is Cruella, and the best way to describe her is as the Devil incarnate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-05-2014 at 05:29 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote