View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #49
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 16

Into The Wild

Spoiler:

When Riku exited through the other side of the portal, he arrived in a deep jungle. Immediately, as he landed, he was attacked by strange creatures. They were grey and had no legs, slithering along the ground. For faces, they had only a black moon shape which resembled a mouth and black lines where eyes would be. Arms extended from their sides. There must have been about forty overall.

Riku grabbed his keyblade and swung it at one of them. It didn't go down right away, but a couple more strikes did it in. He continued on to take the majority of them down with relative ease. A couple of them got a hit or two in, but nothing major. After defeated the original creatures, they morphed together to create a grey tiger shaped with black stripes but no recognizable eyes.

The tiger jumped at Riku who stopped the beast with his keyblade and pushed it back. He stabbed his keyblade forward and through the chest of the tiger, but it simply went straight through and tackled Riku to the ground. It was about ready to tear Riku's face off when a spear struck through one of the tiger's stripes. The tiger fell to the ground and disappeared. Riku turned to see who saved him.

Riku: Hey, thank you.

Tarzan: Welcome. Tiger bad. Tiger not good.

Riku: Yes, the tiger is very mean. How did you kill him?

Tarzan: Tarzan spear. Hit black.

Riku: Oh, so you're saying that I should hit them in the black parts of their body but not the grey.

Tarzan: Grey not kill. Black kill.

Riku: Right, so what are you doing out here?

Tarzan: Tarzan not see Kerchak. Tarzan look. Not find.

Riku: You need help finding a friend? I can help with that.

Tarzan: Friend. Kerchak. Family.

Riku: Right, can you take me to someone.

Tarzan: See Jane. Follow Tarzan.

Even though he had a hard time understanding Tarzan, he got the important parts. He followed Tarzan through the jungle taking down creatures along the way. After some time, they arrived at a camp in a clearing. Tarzan lead Riku into a tent where Jane was sleeping on a hammock. Tarzan walked up to her and shook her.

Jane: Tarzan, I'm trying to sleep. What do you want?

Jane leaned up and turned her body to look at Tarzan's guest. When she saw him, she recognized who he was.

Jane: Riku? I'm guessing this is important.

Riku: Yeah, I'm here looking for someone. Have you seen a man in a black cloak?

Jane: No, I haven't,

Riku: Never mind then, staying here would be a waste of time.

Jane: Before you go, I have something to ask.

Riku: Okay, shoot.

Jane: Can you hunt down Clayton for me?

Riku: I thought Clayton was beaten.

Jane: He was, but he didn't accept his loss so easily. After Sora left, he figured that there was no one around that could beat him. So far, he's been right.

Tarzan: Clayton hunt Tarzan.

Jane: Yes, that too. Clayton has been trying to kill Tarzan and all of his family of gorillas.

Riku: Okay, that's fine. But why is this my problem?

Jane: You saw those strange things out there didn't you?

Riku: Yes, but I still don't see--

Jane: Those are the unknowns. They've never been here before. They only just started showing up within the past few days. I get the suspicion that something deep is going on here.

Riku: What makes you think that?

Jane: The creatures seem to be working for Clayton. I don't know how he got their favor, but he must have done something to create them. I think it would benefit you to find out what they are.

Riku: Now that you mention it, I guess it would be good for me. You got yourself a deal. I'll find out what's going on with the unknown creatures here. And perhaps while I'm at it, I'll take out Clayton too. Would you mind catching me up on what's been going on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-05-2014 at 01:45 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote