View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:10 PM   #40
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 15

The Unknowns

With Galdeux having defeated Sora, he emerged from a portal with Snow White into a large dark room with just enough light shining in from the high windows to be able to see ten other cloaked members inside. The only one with a visible face, was Master Xehanort, in his young form.

Xehanort: Welcome back Galdeux. I see you succeeded in capture Snow White.

Galdeux; Yes I have. It was a cinch.

Xehanort: It is about time one of my servants succeeded. I thank you.

Galdeux: Of course.

???: Don't worry Xehanort, Galdeux will not be the only one to have pleased you when this is all said and done.

Xehanort: I trust that he won't. Now, to the next order of business. We know who we need, the seven princess of heart and the ultimate princess of purity. We need Alice, Aurora, Beauty, Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine and of course, Kairi.

Jafar: Jasmine is as good as captured sir. I don't even have to guard her myself. My associate will handle them.

Xehanort: I would prefer you to defend her Jafar, but if you say he can do it, I will trust. But be sure he does not fail me.

Jafar; If he does, I shall fix his error myself.

Xehanort; That goes without saying. And the rest of you?

???: I am working on Alice as we speak. With the power of Wonderland, I will be victorious.

???: Ariel will be simple as well. She is so constricted that I could easily just talk her into coming with us.

Maleficent: If those fools can handle their jobs, I of course can handle mine. Aurora is no match for us.

Xehanort: Excellent, I should be ever the trust the three of you for sure then. Now, the question is whether we can secure Cinderella and Kairi.

Maleficent: What about Beauty?

Xehanort: We should hear about that situations soon.

Hades: Well well, how typical. I, the great GOD of the Underworld, am stuck on the back burner. And why? All because my world doesn't have a princess.

Xehanort: Not this again Hades. You know you play and integral in our plan. You are our go to guy should any of our others fail.

Hades: Yadda yadda yeah! The backup plan. I know. Just seems like you could sick the God of Darkness on all of those brats and we could have this over with.

Xehanort: You know capturing the princesses is more than just that.

???: You know, despite the fact that I have Ariel covered, I really don't like that we are starting Kairi off with these easy opponents. Just send her to Atlantica, I will get her.

Xehanort: All in due time Ursula. All in due time.

At that moment, another portal opened up as a cloaked figure appeared.

Xehanort: Welcome. I trust your plan is going well.

???: Yes Master Xehanort, Riku has succeeded in taking out my servant Xanatos, but he had a tough go at it. My next servant won't be so easy. By the time he faces me, he'll be all worn out.

Xehanort: Well done. I am pleased with all of your efforts. And now that Galdeux has returned to his true self, we can move on to the next part of the plan. Are you ready Galdeux?

Galdeux: I am. I am. I shall release them from their prisons.

Galdeux raised his keyblade in the air as a swarm of colored lights shot off and around the universe. All around, new monsters were appearing on the many worlds, causing havoc in the lands.

Xehanort: Now, those of you have tasks to complete, move on out.

Galdeux: And take advantage of my gifts.

Ursula and the newcomer who had been following Riku both went through portals. With that, the final plan of Organization 13 was in motion. As they were walking to their portals to their words, they spoke.

??? and Ursula: No worries, Galdeux. We will definitely accept the help of The Unknowns.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote