View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:23 PM   #39
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 14

Galdeux

Sora was absorbed into the mirror, finding himself in an infinite vortex of colors. Floating in the midst was a large version of the mirror.

Mirror: Mahahahaha! Welcome Sora, to my chamber. I know you must be excited to begin our festival, but calm down. For you have nothing to be excited about.

Sora: You talk a lot. Before we get started, are you really a member of Organization 13?

Mirror: Now now Sora, why would I lie about something like that? I am a member of Organization 13, and I always have been. I've watched you throughout all your journeys. I saw you defeat Ansem and Xemnas, and quite impressively might I add. But that doesn't matter. You've never battled an opponent like me.

Sora: You're pretty confident aren't you? Well let's not keep wasting time. Show me what you've got.

Mirror: If that is your wish.

Beams of light shot from the mirror at Sora who had to roll out of the way of the attack. The mirror then disappeared from sight and reappeared behind Sora. He slammed his large body down on Sora, crushing him into the ground and flew back up. He attempted to slam back down into Sora, but Sora moved out of the way. The Mirror went through what appeared as a portal of light and reemerged high up in the chamber

Sora: Thunder!

Sora created a bolt of lightning which came down at the Mirror. The Mirror's body glistened, sending the bolt of lightning off his body and redirecting it at Sora, who narrowly escaped the attack. The Mirror to create duplicates of itself until Sora was surrounded by 50 mirrors.

Mirror: Oh Sora, your fate is inevitable. You can't even figure out which me is the real me.

The mirrors all rushed in at Sora simultaneously. Sora spun quickly, pointed his keyblade outward as a circle of snow shooting out of it. The snow hit the mirrors and every mirror disappeared. In that moment, a white light appeared beneath Sora's feet as the Mirror ascended from below him, knocking him into the air. The Mirror continued to fly upwards and swallowed Sora.

In the next instance, Sora fell to the ground, with his senses reversed. He attempted to run forward, but started running backwards, getting closer to the Mirror who hit Sora in the back with an array of laser beams. Sora fell to the ground, unable to seem to find an opening.

Mirror: What's wrong Sora? Are you unable to fight on par with me or are you just out of practice?

Sora: I'm just getting started. I know your moves now.

Mirrror: Oh do you?

The Mirror smiled and turned the entire arena into one spherical mirror composed of several mirrors. The image of the mirror and Sora appeared in many places.

Mirror: I can feel your presence Sora!

The Mirror shot another laser beam at Sora, this one from behind. It knocked Sora onto one of the ground mirrors. He stumbled back up to his feet, holding his body. He used Cure to heal himself and then swung his keyblade at the mirrors beneath his feet. The mirrors began to shatter as Sora revealed the color vortex beneath them. The Mirror shot laser beams from all around at Sora. Sora was doing well to avoid them.

with that, Sora created a sphere of lightning above his head and shot a storm of lightning bolts all around the arena. The Mirror's body began to glisten again, as The Mirror reflected the bolts all around, they went toward the surrounding mirrors and bounced off randomly within the area. The mirrors broke as they were hit and the bolts bounced back at the Mirror, who redirected the entirety of Sora's attack at Sora, at double the power.

Sora held up his keyblade and used Reflect, to send the lightning flying back at The Mirror. The Mirror reglistened his body, trying to reflect back the attack as well. Neither of them were strong enough to reflect everything though. The lightning crashed through Sora's defense and knocked him down as The Mirror too was hit hard and sent falling downward. The lightning that did reflect off of him flied off hitting nothing.

The both of them fell until they the bottom of the arena on the vortex of colors. The first to get back up would be Sora, though he did it with great difficulty. The Mirror arose just after, and looked at Sora.

Mirror: Well, that was a mighty powerful attack Keyblade Master. I am impressed, but not impressed enough.

Sora jumped forward at the Mirror and attempted to slash the Mirror. Just as he was reaching the Mirror though, the Mirror turned into a dark version of Sora and the two clashed blades, causing light to explode all throughout the area. Sora fell out of the Mirror and back onto the ground in the queen's room. The Mirror looked down on Sora as he stumbled back to his feet.

Sora: Wh-What is this?

Mirror: It's my rebirth.

Sora: What?

Mirror: All this time, I've been confined to this wall, just waiting for the time when I could escape. All I needed was a Keyblade Master who was strong enough to release me. I tried it with two others in the past, but they just weren't up to par. But you, you do have the power. So, for that, I thank you.

Sora: I don't like this.

The Mirror began to glow all throughout the room as it gathered up the energy it had stored from Sora's battle. Sora blocked his eyes from seeing the light. When it finally dispersed, The Mirror was standing in front of him in a black cloak. His body was white as snow and his face looked just as it did when he was in The Mirror.

Mirror: Well Sora, am I not the fairest of them all?

Snow White arose from the floor back in her Snow White appearance, staring at the scene.

Mirror: And you even turned Sora back into Snow White so I wouldn't have to. You shouldn't have Sora.

Sora: I wasn't trying to.

Mirror: Well you did, and now your fate is sealed.

Sora: Not yet, I can still take you down!

Sora jumped forward at The Mirror, swinging his keyblade at him. The Mirror simply tapped his keyblade, causing Sora to feel a shot pain slash across his chest. He fell to the ground as his keyblade disappeared and he passed out on the ground.

Snow White: Oh no!

Mirror: Don't act surprised Snow, you must have known that I couldn't be confined forever.

Snow White: I was hoping.

Mirror: Hope is useless. I am too powerful to fall to hope. Now, Snow White, come with me to the lair where you were make your greatest achievement.

It was noticeable that Snow wanted to say no, but she knew in her mind that she was no match for this opponent.

Snow: I have no choice. Just take me with you, Galdeux.

Galdeux; You're a smart girl Snow, to not put up a fight. It's a shame that you had to have such a fate.

Galdeux pointed his keyblade at the center of the room and created a portal. he walked into the portal as Snow followed right behind him. The two disappeared from the world.

Three hours later, Sora finally woke up to an empty room.

Sora: No. I couldn't beat him. I couldn't protect Snow. I couldn't protect the dwarfs. I couldn't beat Xehanort.

Sora was close to giving up hope until he thought about all he had been through.

Sora: All these things though. I can't let my efforts go to waste. I'll have to keep moving forward. I'll have to get stronger. I'll fight this battle until the end, win or lose.

Sora created his own portal in the room and entered it, moving into a new world.

As for the Dwarf Woodlands, it was stuck in an indefinite sleep. The dwarfs wouldn't rise at midnight. Their fate was tied to Galdeux. Unless Galdeux was defeated, they would never wake up again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-31-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote