View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 11:00 AM   #28
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 13

Mr. Xanatos

Riku: He has a keyblade.

Goliath: What's he doing with one of those?

Mr. Xanatos: What do you think? I'm here to make sure that someone gets blamed for Quasi's death. And you Goliath, are the lucky victim of the day.

Goliath: You lying fraud!

Mr. Xanatos: What do you expect? I'm the CEO of a corporation. It's kind of our thing.

Riku: What a horrible person.

Mr. Xanatos: I'm not here to receive a moral lesson from you Riku. Your heart is filled with darkness, so why do you feel you have the right to lecture me?

Riku; Maybe I have darkness, but at least I'm not a conniving snake.

Mr. Xanatos: Why you!

Mr. Xanatos jumped at Riku, swinging his keyblade down at him. Riku blocked the shot and pushed him away. He pulled his own keyblade back and jabbed Mr. Xanatos in the chest, causing him to trip over his desk. Mr. Xanatos then rose back up to his feet and pointed his keyblade at the door as a group of corporate suits entered, ready to battle Riku.

Mr. Xanatos: This is the power of my keyblade, the Executive Influencer. It grants me the ability to make more munny and control the minds of my servants.

The suits came after Riku all together. They surrounded him, all throwing their punches. Riku was able to avoid being punched by the majority of them, but a few did hit and knocked Riku into the nearby wall. Mr. Xanatos ran out the door as he was down and was chased by Goliath. The suits ran back toward Riku as another group chased Goliath and Xanatos.

One of the suits in the room stood back from the others and pulled out throwing knives. He threw them at Riku one after another as he was fighting the other suits. A knife came flying at his head so he had to duck down instead of punching one of the suits. As he got down though, he then punched that man in the chest, slamming him hard into the ceiling.

Riku swung his keyblade around tripping two of the suits, causing them to fall on their heads, knocking them unconscious. He rushed forward knocking out another pair of suits while dodging knives until he reached the suit who had distanced himself and tackled him. With them knocked out, he ran in the direction the Goliath had chased Xanatos off to, leading him up stairs onto the rooftop.

When he got up there, all the other suits had been beaten as Goliath slammed the last one into the ground with a flying suplex. Mr. Xanatos stood across from them, pointing his keyblade forward.

Mr. Xanatos: Not bad, you two are worthy adversaries, but can you beat my influence?

Pointing his keyboard at the satellite on the roof, he caused the satellite to fly at Riku and Goliath. Goliath jumped in front of the satellite, grabbing it and throwing it at Xanatos, who barely dodged out of the way in time. Just as he did so though, Riku had already rushed up to him and slammed his elbow into Xanatos' chest. Riku then ran forward and swung his blade down at him.

Mr. Xanatos avoided that attack as Riku's strike created a hole in the rooftop. Goliath flew down at Xanatos and attempted to slam into him, but Xanatos moved out of the way just in time. Goliath slammed through the rooftop and flew back out of the wall, leaving holes. Xanatos smirked and pointed his keyblade at Riku. For a brief moment, Riku felt himself go under the control of Xanatos, but that brief moment was all Xanatos needed.

Under his control, Riku jumped into the air and slammed his keyblade onto the rooftop, destroying the roof and most of the top floor of the building. Rubble flew all around as Xanatos gave Riku control of himself back and floated on a piece of the rubble in midair.

Mr. Xanatos: What are you going to do now that you can't reach me?

Goliath came flying from behind in an attempt to crash into Xanatos, but it was instead he who was crashed into as a flying large piece of rubble hit him in the side, knocking him down into the building where he slammed hard through the top few floors.

Mr. Xanatos: Your only hope is gone, what will you do now?

Riku responded with his actions as he jumped on a piece of rubble and off it onto another. Mr. Xanatos had the rubble flying violently at Riku, but Riku continuously avoided them and jumped off of them as he got closer to Xanatos.

Mr. Xanatos: This can't be.

With that, Riku finally reached Mr. Xanatos and swung his keyblade at him. Xanatos descended on his rock to avoid the attack, but Riku quickly countered by kicking off a piece of rubble, springboarding back at Xanatos and swinging his keyblae across Xanatos' head. Xanatos fell all the way to the ground below as his keyblade disappeared and he passed out.

Riku: Well that's that.

Riku jumped down to the top of the building avoiding the rubble and upon reaching the top he slowed down the rubble so that it could softly land on the top, without causing anymore damage. Goliath stumbled up to his feet.

Goliath: You did it. Very nicely done.

Riku: Thank you, but we have something else to do now.

Riku healed Goliath and then the two of them rushed down the stairs into the CEO office of Mr. Xanatos were Quasi was still tied up. Goliath broke Quasi's confinement and caught him before he could fall down and then Riku healed him as well.

Quasi: What? Where am I?

Riku told Quasi everything that happened, including how the reason he was attacked was because he had a bounty on his head. With that, he was finally able to convince Quasi that he didn't completely screw up. Then though, a cloaked man walked into the room.

Cloaked Man: Are you Quasimodo?

Quasi: I am.

Cloaked Man: I was tasked to kill you, but I see that my employer has been incapacitated. Consider this your lucky day. And take my advice. RUN!

The cloaked man pointed his keyblade at a wall as a portal appeared. He walked through it and disappeared.

Quasi: Why do I need to run?

Just as he said that, the people from the town ran into the room, in a fury. They were looking for Quasi and chased him into a corner.

Person: You've nowhere to go now.

Goliath: Jump on my back.

Riku and Quasi did as they were told and jumped on Goliath's back. He flew them out the window and to the outskirts of town where they landed safely on the ground.

Quasi: I finally found out the truth, but now everyone really wants me dead. I'm going to have to leave aren't I?

Riku: Not necessarily. My keyblade is special. It's called the Chrono-Destroyer. It allows me to manipulate time as long as I have enough energy stored in it. My keyblade stores energy based on the amount of damage it deals. When Xanatos made me destroy the building gave me enough power to send you back in time to the time when you made your mistake.

Quasi: But, if we do that, won't I just go through the same thing again?

Riku: Not if we get rid of Xanatos for good. But to do that, someone will have to go with him.

Goliath: Xanatos is my responsibility. Allow me to guard him.

Quasi: No, you don't have to leave because of me.

Goliath: Xanatos turned out this way because of me. I'll take care of this.

Riku: Are you sure?

Goliath: Yes, please let me do this.

Quasi: If that's what you want.

Goliath nodded and headed back to town to pick up Xanatos' body to bring it back.

Quasi: There's one problem with this plan. I was still doubting myself even back then. How will this change that?

Riku: I have the power to fix that. When I reverse the time, I can choose one person other than myself to remember what happened here, and I choose you. I just need you to promise me that you'll never mention this to anyone.

Quasi: What about Goliath though? He has a whole clan of gargoyles that will miss him.

Riku: They will be fine. I can't explain how I know, but I just do.

After a little more chatting, Goliath rearrived with the body of Mr. Xanatos and all the gargoyles in his clan.

Goliath: I couldn't leave this town without them.

Riku: I understand.

Goliath: Quasi, listen to your friends. I know that sometimes you can doubt yourself, but don't do that. Xanatos learned that the hard way.

Quasi: What do you mean?

Goliath: That I can't tell you. Just trust me on this.

Quasi: I can do that.

Goliath: Thanks Quasi, you're a good man.

Riku: Alright, it's time to do this.

Riku pointed his keyblade away and created a portal. Goliath said his goodbyes and carried Xanatos' body inside as his clan followed behind him, never to return to Notre Dame in that time again.

Quasi: Are you sure this alright?

Riku: I am. Just remember Quasi, you are a good person, no villain can change that.

Riku pointed his keyblade at Quasi, surrounding him with an orb of darkness as the rest of the world around him began to flow backwards. It started with the rubble turning back into the building as all the people in the world moved backwards as well. That was, until Riku reached the point of Quasi's mistake and time flowed like normal again. When the orb of darkness disappeared Quasi was gone.

Riku: Remember what everyone told you Quasi. You've got this.

Riku created another portal and walked through, moving on to his next world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote