View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 09:41 PM   #27
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 12

Gothel

On the boat on the river, the Stabbington Brothers rowed Flynn across the river, with the intention to dump him overboard. Just as they both turned their heads though, Flynn broke off the ropes that held him down, jumped up and slammed their heads together. The brothers fell into the water and Flynn started rowing back to the shore he came from.

Flynn: So long boys. I've got a girl to be with.

Back on land, Rapunzel and Kairi were standing on the seashore, along with Gothel who had just revealed to Rapunzel that she wasn't her mother.

Rapunzel: What do you mean you're not my mother? Then who are you?

Gothel: When I heard of your gift, I just had to have you for myself. I couldn't let the chance pass up.

Kairi: Wait, what gift is this?

Gothel: Oh, so you haven't told your friend yet I see. Well, Kairi, the reason why Rapunzel has never cut her hair is because it's magic. Her hair has the ability to heal wounds.

Kairi: And you had to have that for yourself.

Gothel: Of course I did. Who wants to have to age? With her power, I can keep my youth forever.

Rapunzel: Then it's unfortunate for you that you won't get to keep me forever.

Gothel: Oh dear, have I not raised you as if you were my own.

Rapunzel: It doesn't matter what you raised me as, you still treated me like crap.

Gothel: I have no reason to answer to you anymore. If you're not going to come back willingly, I'll just take you by force!

Gothel rose her hands up as a lightning bolt shot toward Rapunzel. Kairi jumped in front of the attack, holding her keyblade up as a barrier formed in front of her. She continued to short forward a fireball at Gothel, but it was unsuccessful as the villain blocked the attack with a wall of water. Gothel then jumped backwards and shot forth a stream of water, but Kairi blocked that with a wall of earth that shot from the ground.

Having created the wall, she then ran up it and stood on the top, but Gothel had the same idea as the two of them stood atop it together. Kairi swung her keyblade at her, but Gothel bent her body backward and sent a kick toward her chest. Kairi knocked her leg away with her keyblade and tackled her in the back, knocking her down on top of the wall. Gothel went to shoot a lightning bolt out of her hand at her. The attack hit, knocking Kairi down as well. Gothel stood back up to her feet and held her foot above Kairi's chest.

Gothel: Any last words?

Kairi: Yeah, watch out.

Kairi grabbed hold of Gothel's legs with her legs and pulled her down, slamming her into the wall. Kairi swung her keyblade down at her, but she rolled out of the way and hit Kairi in the chest with her palm. She then started charging a ball of lightning in her hand. Kairi pointed her keyblade at Gothel causing a piece of the wall to shoot up behind Gothel, hitting her in the back and knocking her to the ground.

Gothel: Ugh... Stop fighting back. It's pitiful.

Gothel stood up to her feet and looked as though she was about to plan an attack. When she was tapped on the shoulder though, she turned around and was punched square in the face by Rapunzel. Kairi jumped off the wall onto the ground and pointed her keyblade at her foe. Gothel's limbs were all bolted down to the ground leaving her unable to move.

Gothel: Wait, no, don't do this. I just wanted to live forever. You understand, don't you?

Kairi: It doesn't matter what you want.

Rapunzel: A better way to get what you wanted woul have been to just be nice.

Gothel: Please, let me live.

Flynn: I don't think they were ever planning to kill you.

Rapunzel: FLYNN!

Rapunzel ran up to Flynn and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Rapunzel: Why did you run away?

Flynn: I didn't, the Stabbington Brothers who I kept the loot from got me. And they were hired by your mother.

Rapunzel: Oh really. Well, Gothel, what do you have to say for yourself? This is a lot of lying.

Gothel: I'm sorry.

Rapunzel: I don't believe you.

Gothel: When I break out of this magic, I'll get you. Mark my words.

???: You're not going to break out of them.

Rapunzel looked at the man who had just arrived with a woman. Flynn noticed right away that they were the king and queen.

Flynn: King, and queen. How did you know about this?

Queen: We've been waiting for this day for a long time.

King: We keep a watch out for Rapunzel all the time.

Rapunzel: Why's that?

King: Because Rapunzel.

Queen: We are your parents.

Rapunzel: Then the reason the lanterns always went up on our birthday...

King: It was a present for you and us hoping to find you again one day.

Rapunzel jumped up in tears and hugged her parents as Kairi and Flynn looked on. Gothel also looked at the scene, still looking at the two.

Rapunzel: I can't believe I finally got to meet my real parents.

King: We are just happy to have our daughter back.

With that, Rapunzel introduced Flynn to her parents. The King and Queen welcomed him with open arms and they would be granted permission to live with them in the castle. Gothel was locked away in the dungeon of the castle for an indefinite amount of time. Kairi stood on the seashore looking at the castle with a smile.

Kairi: I did a good thing today. I hope they can find happiness cause I still have a long way to go.

Kairi's keyblade began to react as it shot forward a ball of light into the forest. She walked into the light and disappeared from Corona Forest, having completed her task.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-14-2014 at 07:01 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote