View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 11

Mirror Mirror, On The Wall

Having gained the information necessary to continue on his journey, Sora moved through the Dwarf Woodlands, his brain filled with thoughts. What was he going to find when he finally reached the castle? Was the queen really going to be good? It wasn't going to take long for him to figure it out, as his journey through the woods was absolutely calm.

Sora: Kind of strange being able to walk around freely without being attacked by Heartless or Nobodies. Nice, but odd.

With that fleeting though, he arrived at the gates to the castle and went inside. Strangely, all the doors were unlocked and there were no guards around. So, he was able to just freely walk inside and really just had to navigate through.

Of course, that was easier said than done with the many rooms there were for him to go through. He had only been to the Dwarf Woodlands once, and it had been a long time. When he reached finally reached the queen's room, he walked inside to see an unexpected sight. The queen was lying in bed, fast asleep. Sitting in a chair in the corner, was Coal Black,

Coal Black: Nice to see you finally made it, Sora.

Sora: How do you know me?

Coal Black: True, we've never met before. But, my master has met you.

Sora: Master?

Coal Black: You don't know very much do you? That's fine though. The less you know, the better for us.

Sora: Of course you would think that. Why are you doing this?

Coal Black: Why? Because the one thing I want out of life is for someone to truly hate me. I grew up with love, but I hated it. I want to feel the same hatred that I gave to the world.

Sora: That's ridiculous. Why would you want to be hated?

Coal Black: Why does it matter to you?

Sora: I just... don't get it. Why wouldn't you want to be happy?

Coal Black: Misery is the only truth in the world. You should know that.

Sora: That's depressing.

Coal Black: It doesn't matter. This is just the way things are. But enough of that. We aren't here to chit chat. I'm here to beat you down.

Sora: Just try it.

Coal Black did just that, she jumped at Sora, swinging her keyblade at him. Sora backflipped out of the way and then held the tip of his keyblade at her chest.

Sora: Esuna.

With that, Coal Black was overcome by powerful status healing magic which seeped its way into her brain. She fell to her knees as the spell overtook her. She had begun a battle inside her head as she held her body and passed out.

Sora: Let's see who wins, Coal Black or Snow White.

???: Haha! Mirror Mirror on the wall, are ye not the smartest of them all?

Mirror: I am, I am the smartest of the all. Indeed.

Mirror: But, Sora is also quite intelligent, is he not?

Mirror: He is, but not quite as intelligent as me. No he isn't.

Sora: What is this? Why are you talking to yourself?

Mirror: What does it matter? It doesn't.

Sora: Are you behind all this?

Mirror: Very nicely done Sora. You finally figured it out. I was hoping you'd get the hint when you first arrived and the world was in such an opposite state.

Sora: How did you do it?

Mirror: I'm a magic mirror Sora. I have the ability to reverse images. I simply turned the entire world into a mirror of itself.

Sora: What?

Mirror: I augmented reality to what it is. I reversed the personalities of the dwarfs, the nature of Snow White and put the queen to sleep instead.

Sora: Why would you take out the queen?

Mirror: She's no longer of use to me. I told her several times to capture Snow White, but she continuously failed me.

Sora: Is that really all the reason you needed?

Mirror: It is. But it doesn't any more, because I finally got what I want.

Sora: And what is that?

Mirror: I have Snow White, one of the princesses of heart, and you.

Sora: Why do you need me?

Mirror: If you really want to know, you'll have to defeat me, a member of Organization 13.

Sora turned into a light and was absorbed into the mirror. Inside the mirror, he would do battle with the mirror. Would he succeed or would he fail?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote