View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #24
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 10

The Disappearance

Having learned the truth about Quasi's predicament, Riku and Phoebus went their separate ways. Phoebus to meet with Quasi, and Riku to find out what was going on with people trying to kill him.

Not much later, Phoebus arrived at the church and was welcomed inside by the Pope who told him he could proceed up the stairs. So, Phoebus did exactly that. He walked past the guards who didn't bother him since he was their captain. When he arrived in the bell tower, there was a bit of a problem.

Phoebus: Where's Quasi?

Guard: What do you mean? He's in the tower.

Phoebus: No, he's not, where is he?

Guard: He was just here. I swear. Hey, Andrew, where's Qua--

Pheobus: What's wrong? Why'd you stop?

Guard: I don't know where Andrew is.

Phoebus: Dammit, Quasi and Andrew are both missing I don't like the looks of this. You stay here in case they come back. I'm going to search all across Notre Dame if I have to, to find Quasi and Andrew.

Guard: As you say sir. I shall stay.

Phoebus: Thank you. I'll let you know what happened as soon as I know more.

Guard: Thank you sir.

Elsewhere in Notre Dame, Riku was asking around trying to figure out what happened to Quasi. He wasn't really having much luck at first. Then he thought to himself, instead of just asking randomly, he should find some kind of records. So, he went to the local library. Though, it wasn't a library in the traditional sense. It was really just a play with some written records and a librarian.

Riku: Hey, my name's Riku:

Librarian: Welcome Riku, I am Herald. How may I help you?

Riku: I'm looking for information about an attempted murder that happened not long ago.

Librarian: I'm going to need some more to go off. Who was the victim?

Riku: Quasimodo.

Librarian: Ah yes, I do remember something about that. The man who attempted to kill Quasi came in here the day before asking about the cost of certain items and left. I didn't really think much about it at the time.

Riku: Why would he need to know how much things cost?

Librarian: That I can't say. I haven't heard anything more on it. I do remember his name was Theodore though. Theodore Holtz.

Riku: Alright, well thanks for telling me what you could. I appreciate it.

Librarian: You're welcome.

With that, Riku walked out of the library and onto a main street where he heard the sound of a man asking him to come over to him. Riku did as he was asked, walking up to the cloaked man.

Riku: Yes?

???: You're Riku, right?

Riku: How do you know?

???: Let's just say I know who you are. We have a connection of sorts. Never mind that though, you are looking for what's going on with Quasi correct?

Riku: Yes, do you know something? Like why this Theodore dude was asking questions about what he could buy before attempting to murder to Quasi?

???: I do actually. The reason that Theodore did that was because there's a man in this town who put out an undercover bounty on Quasi's head.

Riku: How do you know this?

???: I've already seen this man at work, and I happen to have a connection with the underground.

Riku: Alright, well that's nice. How do I find this man though?

???: You don't have to go far. Just look for the building for Xanatos Enterprises. You can't miss it.

Riku: How do I know I can trust you?

???: You don't.

Riku: I like that response. Well alright then, how do I get in the building?

???: You just have to dress the part. I have everything you need.

The mysterious man threw a suit into Riku's arms.

???: Good luck.

Riku: Thank you ag--

Riku didn't finish his statement though as the mysterious man had already vanished.

Riku: Well then, I guess that's that.

Having learned what he needed to do, Riku dressed up in his suit and made it into Xanatos Enterprises easily. Within a half hour, he found himself at the officer door of one David Xanatos. He knocked on the door.

???: Come in.

With that, Riku, walked into the room and was met by a pair of guns ready to go off on either side of him if he took another step forward. The door shut behind him. Quasi was tied up to the wall as Mr. Xanatos turned around in his chair.

Mr. Xanatos: Ah, if it's Riku. How nice it is to finally meet you. My name is David Xanatos. I am the leader of Xanatos Enterprises.

Riku: I am aware. What I don't get is why you are after Quasi.

Mr. Xanatos: What's so hard to understand? Look boy, Quasi is such an easy target. People will flock to get their hands on someone like Quasi because he's different.

Riku: They're not after him because he's different. They're after him because you placed a bounty on him.

Mr. Xanatos: Ah, so you do know.

Riku: Of course, but what I don't get is why you would him dead. That just means you have to pay the murderer, but you're a corporation.

Mr. Xanatos: You don't get it do you? Do you realize what happens when you become a murderer? You are looked down on for life. When it comes to killing someone who's different though, you are charged with a hate crime. I never planned to reward his murderer. I was just going to turn them in and use my connections to get me a lawyer that would force the killer to pay me instead.

Riku: That's horrible.

Mr. Xanatos: Haha! Thank you. It's too late now though. I have an assassin coming to get Quasi right now. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. You can't even move.

With that, a crash came through the window as the mysterious man from earlier landed in the room, tackling Mr. Xanatos.

???: He might not be able to, but I can.

The man pressed a button on Mr. Xanatos' desk that caused the guns to either side of Riku to empty.

Riku: Thank you, I owe you one.

???: No, I owe you one. You helped me catch Mr. Xanatos.

Mr. Xanatos: It's not over that easy, Goliath.

The cloaked figure took off his cloak to reveal that he wasn't actually a man, but a hulking gargoyle named Goliath.

Goliath: So, you know who I am. But that won't stop me from taking Quasi out of your hands and putting you to justice.

Riku: If you're going to be in this battle, I am too.

Mr. Xanatos: Fine, if that's how you want to do it. I'll just have to beat both of you at the same time.

Mr. Xanatos extended his arm and a keyblade appeared in his hand.

Mr. Xanatos: Yes, I know how to use one of these too, Riku.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote