View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #23
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 9

The Stabbington Brothers

Having decided to leave the tower behind, Rapunzel ventured out into Corona Forest with Kairi and Flynn.

Kairi: So, Flynn, you said you betrayed your coworkers and stole the loot you promised to share, keeping it for yourself, yes?

Flynn: Yes. I did say that. And I'd do it again.

Kairi: I'm not questioning you on that. I just want to understand why.

Flynn: What do you mean by "why"? I need the money. With that, I can become rich and buy anything I want.

Kairi: I can think of many things that money can't get you.

Flynn: Ha! Tell me one thing that money can't get you.

Rapunzel: I got this one. I don't need to have interacted much with people to understand this. Money can't buy you love, or happiness, or freedom.

Flynn: Money can buy all of those things.

Kairi: Not really. Buying love isn't really love, just like buying happiness or freedom isn't true happiness or freedom. The only way you can get any of those things is by finding them. There are no shortcuts.

Rapunzel: Yeah, you're a bit of a knucklehead aren't ya?

Rapunzel bopped Flynn on his head and laughed.

Flynn: Hey, don't make fun of me. Money is all I know.

Kairi: That's kind of sad.

Rapunzel: Yeah, it really is.

Flynn: What do you know?

Rapunzel: I know that you're not as selfish as you're pretending to be. You wouldn't be with us if you were.

Flynn: What? I didn't come to keep you safe.

Rapunzel: Then why did you come with us?

Flynn: Hmph. Don't change the subject.

Rapunzel: I never even began to change the subject.

At the same time, back at the tower, Rapunzel's "mother", Gothel, walked into Rapunzel's room to see that Rapunzel was gone.

Gothel: What is this? Where is Rapunzel? I told her not to leave the house. I need her hair.

Upset, Gothel ran out of the tower and into Corona Forest to look for her daughter. After some time, she caught onto the trail of her, Flynn and Kairi.

Gothel: Who are these people? I have to get my daughter back. She'll keep me young forever.

Gothel continued to follow the trio over the next day until she stopped by a pub and met a pair of brothers.

Gothel; What are you two looking at?

Brother #1: I don't know. We should be asking you the same question.

Gothel: That's none of your business.

Brother #2: Now now, don't be vile woman. We saw you eyeballing our old business partner. What do you want with Flynn?

Gothel: It's not Flynn I want. It's the girl with the long hair.

Brother #1: What do you want her for?

Gothel: She's my daughter. She ran away with those two. I have to get her back home.

Brother #2: Well, you aren't going to get her by standing around watching her.

Brother #1: My brother and I have an issue with that man. We were partners and he stole our share of the reward.

Gothel: So, what you're saying is that you want to help me?

Brother #2: No, not particularly. But, if you want your daughter back, we can form a temporary partnership. We'll take out Flynn and you can get your daughter. That other girl can't put up too much of a fight.

Gothel thought about their proposal for a few moments, and came to her decision. She shook each of their hands.

Gothel: It's a deal.

Brothers: Excellent. We never introduced ourselves by the way. We are known as the Stabbington Brothers.

Gothel: And I am Gothel.

That night, after Flynn, Kairi and Rapunzel had spent a lot of time together, it was time for the lantern show. Flynn had a request for Kairi, so he found a chance to talk to her alone.

Flynn: Kairi, I know this is a bit of a large proposition, but I want to spend some time alone with Rapunzel. Could we take two different boats.

Kairi: It's fine. I don't really need to go on a boat. I'll just watch the lanterns from here.

Flynn: Thanks Kairi.

Kairi: Go find your love.

Flynn: What? No, it's not love. I just... leave me alone.

Kairi laughed as Rapunzel returned.

Rapunzel: What's so funny?

Kairi: It's nothing. Say, Rapunzel, I want to watch the lanterns from the shore. I have a fear of the water.

Rapunzel: Oh, well, maybe I could just stay with you.

Kairi: No, you can't. You've always wanted to be out on the water for this show right? Go for it.

Rapunzel: Thanks Kairi. Then, is just me and Flynn?

Flynn: Yep, if that's alright with you.

Rapunzel: Alright, but I'm steering.

Flynn: That's fine with me.

The two got in their boat and went out on the lake.

Kairi: Good luck you two.

Kairi sat on a rock to watch the scene as Flynn and Rapunzel rode off.

Flynn and Rapunzel had a great time with many laughs. Flynn teased her a bit, and she teased him back. When the time finally came, Rapunzel got to toss her lantern into the air. She was more amazed than ever to see the beautiful sight close up. Flynn was just happy to see her smile. And under the romantic image, the two of them kissed.

After spending the time together on the boat, they returned to the shore and stepped off. Kairi greeted them.

Kairi: So, how did it go?

Flynn: Just as I was hoping.

Kairi; Then, that means.

Rapunzel held Flynn's hand.

Rapunzel: Yes, we had a great time.

Flynn: We sure did. I need to go to the bathroom now though. Would you mind giving me a moment?

Rapunzel: Go ahead.

Flynn walked away and into the woods where he was ambushed by the Stabbington Brothers.

Five minutes later, Kairi and Rapunzel realized that he had been gone longer than they expected, and walked in the direction he had come from. When they arrived, the saw Flynn riding away in a boat with two other men. Rapunzel had tears run down her face.

Rapunzel: What is this? Why is he running away from me?

Gothel: Because he doesn't love you dear. He was just using you. Maybe he didn't do it for your hair like I said the people would, but he still never cared about you. Just like I said. Now, it's time to go home.

Kairi: No, something isn't right about this.

Gothel: Quiet girl. I'm sure you're planning to do the same thing to my sweet Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: It's fine Kairi. My mother knows best. He did run away from me.

Kairi: No, he didn't. There's something not right about this lady Rapunzel. I don't trust her.

Gothel: Don't speak unless you are spoken to child.

Gothel slapped Kairi across the face.

Rapunzel: Mother, what are you doing to my friend?

Gothel: I don't approve of friends who would backtalk me. You're not allowed to speak to her anymore.

Rapunzel: Why are you so angry?

Gothel: Because you ran away from home.

Rapunzel: Well, maybe if you let me live my life, I wouldn't have had to.

Gothel: Don't talk back to me.

Kairi: She can talk back to you all she wants, you witch.

Gothel: How did you know... I mean, don't speak to me.

Rapunzel: You were going to say something else. What was it mother?

Kairi: She was going to say she's a witch.

Gothel: No I wasn't.

Rapunzel: Actually, that sounded exactly like what you were going to say.

Gothel: Enough! I've had it with this charade. Rapunzel, I am not your mother.

On the boat, Flynn regained his consciousness as he and the Stabbington Brothers rode across the water.

Flynn: Where am I?

Stabbington Brothers: The worst place you could possibly be. You didn't think you could escape us, did you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-14-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote