View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:52 AM   #21
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 8

Coal Black

Courageous: We got her now. Finish her off Murr.

Coal Black was ready for such an attack though and so was able to kick the three dwarfs off.

Coal Black: Did you honestly think small, pitiful men like you could take me down. Pathetic.

Lively: Ugh, you really are a waste of skin Coal Black, do you know that?

Coal Black: How dare you talk to me like, insolent midget!

Murr: We prefer the term "dwarf".

With that, Murr pulled an axe off of his back and swung it at Coal Black. At that moment, a keyblade appeared in Coal Black's hands as she used it to block Murr's attack.

Sora: What? She has a keyblade. Where did she get a keyblade? I have to stop her.

Brainy: No, you have a more important task.

Before Sora could even move Brainy chained his body down to a tree.

Brainy: I'm sorry Sora, but you can't fight this battle yet. Let us show you how she is.

After saying, Brainy jumped out of the bushes along with Pleasant, Sorrow and Hygiene.

Hygiene: Oh boy, I can't believe I'm doing this.

Sorrow: I'm not going to. Why bother?

Sorrow jumped forward at Coal Black and onto her keyblade, falling to the ground instantly.

Brainy: Not again. He just can't help not letting himself lose. No matter, Sora has to see this.

Murr swung his axe at Coal Black a few more times, but she blocked each one.

Coal Black: Is that really all you've got? If it is, your fate is sealed.

Lively jumped out from behind her, attempting to stab her in the back. Coal Black caught him with one hand, holding tight on his face. She then used her other hand to stab him in the chest with her keyblade. He fell to the ground as well.

She jumped away and swung the blade at Pleasant, who just stepped off to the side. She then swung it at Hygiene, who rolled out of the way. With that, Courageous tackled her from the side and pinned her to the ground. He tried to hit her with a headbutt, but Coal Black moved her head out of the way and pushed him off of her. She then stabbed her keyblade into his body.

Pleasant: Oh boy, this is not good.

Brainy: Pleasant, watch out.

It was too late for Pleasant though, as Coal Black appeared behind him, stabbing her keyblade through his back. With that, only Hygiene, Brainy and Murr remained. Murr jumped at Coal Black with his axe, but again missed as she hit his axe with her keyblade, knocking him to the ground, and his keyblade out of his hands. She went to stab him, but Hygiene jumped in front of the attack, pushing Murr to his axe in the process. Coal Black pierced Hygiene as well.

Murr: HYGIENE! You've done it now, you annoying brat. I'll kill you.

Brainy: Murr, don't do it. You're not match for her.

Murr: I don't care. My name isn't Murr because it means I'm a doctor. I am a murderer, we all know that. That's what Murr means. I'm not going to stop murdering when this girl deserves.

Murr jumped at Coal Black with his axe, swinging it at her. He was much faster, making it harder to defend. But, Coal Black was able to do so. For a few moments, it seemed like they might be an even match. Then though, Coal Black disappeared and reappeared behind Murr. She held the keyblade across his neck and sliced it. Murr fell to the ground.

Coal Black: No matter how many times we play this game Brainy, you'll never be able to defeat me. Just give it up.

Brainy: No, I can't accept that. I have to restore the order.

Coal Black: Quit saying that. Your voice pisses me off.

Coal Black dashed forward, jabbing her keyblade at Brainy, who sidestepped the attack and hit Coal Black in this chest with a palm. Coal Black slid across the ground about a foot, not taking much damage and Brainy leaped at her. She rolled out of the way and swung her keyblade around. Brainy ducked under the attack and jumped forward to kick her. She caught him with her free hand and stabbed him in the side with her keyblade. She stood up and looked down at the fallen dwarfs, looking at Brainy last.

Coal Black: You'll never beat me. You're just too small. Give it up and let me live my life.

Coal Black walked away from the scene. After a minute or so, Sora broke through the chains and came running through the clearing.

Sora: I'll get her guys, don't worry.

Brainy: N-no. Not yet.

Hearing Brainy's voice, Sora walked over to him.

Sora: Not yet? Why not? It's time for her to pay for this.

Brainy: No, you don't understand. Sora, I remember you.

Sora: What? Are you Doc?

Brainy: Doc? Haha! No. Doc is Murr.

Sora: How can that be? Doc was always about saving people, not killing them.

Brainy: Our appearances haven't changed Sora, aside from our choice of clothing. Our personalities though, are complete opposites.

Sora: Then you are...

Brainy: Correct, I am Dopey. I am the only one who remembers what the other world was like. I remember spending time with Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful and Sleepy. I remember when Coal Black was Snow White. Those were happy times. Those times are gone now, and I think I know why. Something has turned this world into a mirror image of what it once was.

Sora: But if it's an image of what it was, shouldn't Coal Black just be Snow White? That shouldn't change personalities.

Brainy: The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes. Isn't that what the voice told you?

Sora: How do you know?

Brainy: I know a lot more now that I can think for myself. But no matter, I don't have time to explain. I'll have to skip ahead. Coal Black has a keyblade called "Sleepless Nights". It gives her the ability to not kill the people she stabs, but put them in an eternal sleep.

Sora: Okay, well then why are you still awake?

Brainy: We get stabbed by that blade every day Sora. But, in this world, the effects last only until midnight. That's why we haven't been able to get out of this situation.

Sora: Well, I can't just let that happen. I have to find Snow, and turn her back into herself.

Brainy: I advise you not to.

Sora: Why not?

Brainy: Instead of fighting Snow, you should figure out what's going on in this world.

Sora: Okay, and how do I do that?

Brainy: Seek out the queen.

Sora; But the queen is evil.

Brainy: In the other world yes. But this is a land of opposites.

Sora: What makes you so sure that the queen isn't the one causing this?

Brainy: I can't explain. I just believe there's someone else behind this.

Sora: Okay. Well then Brainy, I'll do as you suggest and seek out the queen. I hope you're right.

Brainy: Me too, but if I'm not, you can defeat her. Just, do one thing for me.

Sora: What?

Brainy: Don't die.

Sora: You said we couldn't die here.

Brainy didn't speak after that, he fell into his sleep. Sora tried to wake him up, but it didn't work.

Sora: Great. I guess for now I best just do what he says and find the queen's castle. I wonder why he told me not to die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote