View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 12:25 AM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 7

Phoebus' Decision

Having spoken to Quasimod, and not having been impressed by his answers for staying cooped up in the bell tower, Riku left the church and made his way across the town. He wasn't really bothered anyone as he crossed by, and eventually he would arrive at the graveyard where he went through a secret entrance into an underground chamber. Riku walked into a stone hut where Phoebus sat, writing in a journal.

Phoebus: Riku! It's been a long time.

Riku: It has. I see you're still enjoying time down in the sewers. You know, as the captain, I figured you would go back to living on the surface.

Phoebus: You know, I was thinking about that, but I've grown fond of the company down here. They are very kind.

Riku: I suppose I can appreciate that.

Pheobus: Right. So, I suppose you didn't come here just to visit.

Riku: You're correct. I wanted to talk to you about--

Esmeralda: You wanted to talk to us about Quasi and why he's still in the bell tower, right?

Riku: How did you know?

Esmeralda: What else could you want to talk about?

Phoebus: It only seems natural that you'd want to figure out what's going on with your friend.

Riku: Yeah, so could you explain to me what's going on?

Esmeralda; After being accepted in the town, everything was working fine between Quasi and the people. However, being kept away from human contact for so long makes it difficult to understand the social customs of the people. Quasi figured this out the hard way.

Phoebus: One day, while he was out in the town, he went to visit a local pub. Just to hang out with the townspeople. While he was there though, he was trying to be friendly and asked a very inappropriate question.

Esmeralda: He saw a girl at the bar he was attracted to and walked up to greet her. He started off fine, giving her a handshake. But, then he asked her what her age was, which is an extremely disrespectful question in our country.

Riku: All of this is over a harmless question like that?

Esmeralda: Don't mock the social customs of our people Riku. It is a tradition among our people to not ask such questions.

Riku: Okay, but even something like should be something you guys can look past. So, why didn't she forgive Quasi?

Phoebus: She didn't really give him a chance to apologize. This upset Quasi, and by the time anyone tried to speak to him politely, he was already too mad to talk rationally.

Esmeralda: We wanted to get him to interact with the village again. It seemed like we were getting through him too.

Phoebus: That didn't work out too well though because someone attempted to attack Quasi. They tried to kill him.

Riku: Why would they do that?

Phoebus: Honestly, I don't know. It's not in our customs to just kill people for being disrespectful. If Frollo was still our leader, it might have been that way. But, he's not. Anyways, after that attack, I decided it was best to keep Quasi guarded at all times.

Riku: Right, well you might want to think about who you have watching him, because I was able to sneak past them.

Phoebus: That could be troublesome. I'll have to go take a visit there myself. Can you do me a favor before you go back Riku?

Riku: Sure, what is it?

Phoebus: I don't trust this town anymore. Something is up with the way Quasi is being treated. I want you to go undercover and see if you can find out why people are wanting to kill Quasi. Will you do that for me?

Riku: Of course. Quasi is my friend.

Esmeralda: We just need to remind him how strong our friendships with him are.

Phoebus: And show him that he is not as in the wrong as he thinks he is.

Riku: I'll be on my way.

Phoebus: And I'll get going to the bell tower.

Esmeralda: I'll stay here to keep watch over our people.

The three of them agreed as Phoebus and Riku went their separate ways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote