View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:31 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Warriors In Time

Chapter 6

Confinement

After some time of being tied up, the man in the chair regained his consciousness. He looked forward to see Kairi and Rapunzel looking at him.

???: What the hell is going on here? Who are you girls and why did you hit me? I demand answers.

Rapunzel: We're the ones asking the questions here. You are in no position to making any demands. First of all, what is your name?

???: I'm not telling your my name. No way, no how. Not until you show me some respect.

Rapunzel hit the man on the head.

???: Ow, that hurt. Stop hitting me.

Rapunzel: I'll stop hitting you if you answer my questions like a good boy. Now, I'll ask you again. What is your name?

???: Fine, it's Flynn, Flynn Rider. Will you let me go now?

Rapunzel: Not yet, Flynn Rider. There's still some things we need to talk about. First of all, why are you here?

Flynn: I was just traveling through the forest, and I just happened to find this weird treehouse thing in the middle of the clearing.

Rapunzel: Why did you jump in my window? Is there a sign that says, "Trespassers welcome. Please come in and steal all my stuff"?

Flynn: Why on earth do you think I came here to steal your stuff?

Rapunzel: Why else would you come here?

Flynn: If you must know, I was running away from some coworkers. We had a bit of a, falling out.

Kairi: What happened?

Flynn: Well, you see, it's nothing.

Rapunzel: It's definitely not nothing. Tell me what happened.

Kairi: Rapunzel, don't you think you might be being a bit too forceful with him?

Rapunzel: What do you mean?

Kairi: I mean, most people don't take so kindly to being yelled at. You'd probably have better luck talking gently to him.

Rapunzel: Really? Alright, I'll give that a try. Mr. Flynn, my name is Rapunzel. I apologize for my behavior.

Flynn: It's fine, and to answer your question, my business partners and I are having problems, because I kind of took all our loot.

Kairi: I can see how that would upset someone.

Rapunzel: So, you are a thief. And you came here to take my hair?

Flynn: What? No. Why would I want your hair? It's lovely sure, but why would I want it?

Rapunzel: Never mind, forget I said anything.

Flynn: Fine. But, you have to answer one question for me. Why are you here alone?

Rapunzel: My mother won't let me leave. She says that if I go out into the real world, people will try to take advantage of me.

Kairi: That's ridiculous. The world isn't filled with light, but it's not ridiculously dark either. People aren't just going to try to steal your hair out of the blue.

Rapunzel: Well, that's what my mother says. And I wouldn't want to upset my mother.

Flynn: That's rough man.

Kairi: Yeah, you can't stay cooped up here forever.

Rapunzel: So, I should just leave?

Kairi: Sure, everyone deserves to see the world at least once. You'll learn that it's really not that bad.

Flynn: And if it does get bad, I'll be there to help.

Rapunzel: Hmm, well, I did get my mother to go away for a while. I should have time to go see the world, just like I've always dreamed to.

Kairi: You should always follow your dreams.

Rapunzel: Alright, I'll do it. While we're there, I have to see the lantern show. It always happens on my birthday, as if it's just for me. I want to see the beauty up close.

Kairi: We'll definitely check it out then.

Flynn: Okay, but first, could you let me go?

Rapunzel: Oh, right.

Rapunzel used a knife to cut the ropes that had tied Flynn down and then the three of them left the tower to go on their adventure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote